chapter 24: Picking up an Unknown Man (2)

Even if his heart was as hard as a rock, he still couldn’t resist their imploring. After gazing at them for a while, he helplessly exhaled a long breath, squatted down to put things down and then moved over. Seeing this, a bright smile instantly crawled onto their little face, and they obediently backed aside.

“This face… hmm…”

When Ling Lingxuan turned over the man’s body with all his strength, he saw his face stained with a little dirt, but having no scars, his whole body went stiff, and a few pieces of scattered scenes suddenly revealed in his head.

“No… please, no…”

“Ah…”

“Hmm…”

“My prince, are you all right?”

“Damn it! Finish him!”

“Yes…”

Accompanied by the emergence of these scenes, there were two completely different voices, the former full of passion, while the latter was ruthless. The buried memories of the original owner was awakened. So the original owner, he was raped by a handsome but domineering man. That man dragged him into the woods of Xiaogong Mountain. He just got into his body against his will. And after that man finished his animal desire and he was about to faint, another few men came. He clearly heard a man told his subordinates to end him. As for why he did not die at last, perhaps because those people didn’t think he could survive, or perhaps they suddenly showed some sympathy. Anyway, when he woke up, there was no one around, physically and mentally wounded, he did not dare tell anyone, but could conceal his sadness and shame and went home, but a few months later, his belly became swollen, then…

No wonder he did not have that man’s memory, it turned out…he had thought that the original owner was an easy man who got dumped…never expected…that man was a total son of a bitch! Fuck! If it were him, he also didn’t want to remember anything about a rapist!

“Daddy, what’s wrong with you? Daddy, his face…it seems I have seen this face before.”

Seeing that their daddy froze there, the big bun holding the cub drew close, and as he saw the man’s appearance, he suddenly wrinkled his brows tightly. He felt this man’s face was very familiar, but he just couldn’t remember.

Of course he had seen that face. That was the original version of those two buns!

Ling Jingxuan who finally came to his sense rolled his eyes. How unlucky could he be? He could even pick an unknown man when gathering herbs in the mountain! Fuck! The worst thing was he had no other choice but to save him, because he promised the two little buns he would find out exactly what happened in that year, and cleared the original owner’s name, by the way, made clear of their background.

“Xiaowen, Xiaowu, you go back first to wait. When you see your little uncle, you bring him here, remember, don’t let anyone notice.”

This guy was still in a coma. It was useless however he was struggling in the heart. While tearing off the smooth fabric on the man’s body, Ling Jingxuan told the two buns what to do. He had to stop the bleeding first. It’d be better if he can make him awake, but it should be very difficult since he had lost too much blood, also did not know if he had other deadly wounds. Besides, with those herbs he had just gathered, he had no other tools or medicine, the odds of waking him up was zero.

“No, what will you do when we leave?”

Compared with saving people, the big bun cared more care about his daddy’s safety. Ling Jingxuan sighed deeply, looking up at him, “I have to stop the bleeding for him, you staying here is of no use. Besides, I myself can’t carry him back, Xiaowen, you said we should save him, if you now regret it, we can leave him here and go.”

Seemingly callous words, but in fact he was just trying to egg him on. After seeing the man’s face and remembering those scenes, he could never leave this man alone.

“I…daddy, you wait for us. I will bring uncle here very quickly. Xiaowu, let’s go.”

Ling Wen looked at him and then at the unconscious man, gashing his teeth, then pulled up Ling Wen and turned away.

“But…daddy…”

“Little buns, be good. Return quickly, daddy is waiting for you here.”

The small bun who got pulled away looked back again and again. Ling Jingxuan tried to raise a soothing smile at him. Not until their shadows disappeared in the woods did he withdraw his smile, and then concentrated on saving the man. He swore in the heart that after this man woke up, he would definitely torture him. Holy crap! He had already raped him and even wanted to silence him! He was already cold-blooded enough! This guy was even more heartless!