chapter 67: An Eye for an Eye (1)

"Sorry, Jingxuan, your father I am useless. I can't protect the two kids."

Ling Chenglong stood beside, a face of shame. Ling Jingxuan looked up and saw the solidified blood over his forehead, his eyes grew colder, and when he saw her mother was also with bloodstains all over the face, Ling Jingxuan smiled. Holding the big bun, he stood up, with that thin and elegant face raising a bright smile. He really had belittled those people. Since they wouldn't give him a break, then he would fight it back!

"Daddy..."

Ling Wu was weeping silently and sniffling from time to time, holding Yan Shengrui's leg. You could imagine how pathetic he looked at the moment. Ling Jingxuan walked towards them, glanced at Yan Shengrui before squatting down to put down Ling Wen, "Who beat your big brother?"

His son, he can't even bear to beat him himself. When is it someone else's turn to beat him? Whoever it was, he was not going to leave her go.

"It's...Daddy. I'm scared...."

Ling Wu's eyes wobbled to Lady Jiang who was standing with the old lady, his body uncontrollably shrinking between Ling Jingxuan and Yan Shengrui. Following his line of sight, Ling Jingxuan successively locked the target.

"Don't be afraid. To that kind of people, an eye for an eye! We must fight back!"

Touching the boys' heads separately, Ling Jingxuan stood up and looked at Yan Shengrui, his brows wrinkled slightly. "Thank you for helping me protect my buns."

Some things did not need to be explained, only by looking at the scene, one could guess the whole story. Yan Shengrui's injury was not heavy, but the injury on the head couldn't recover in a short period. Even if his physical fitness was super good, his martial arts were pretty high, plus he also used the water from the Crescent Spring to help him decoct medicinal herbs every day, it was impossible to let him get up in three or four days to help him protect the children. That was already his limit to do so, which was enough to prove his strong willpower. So, regardless the original owner's thing with him, at least his impression of him improved a bit.

"They are my buns, too."

Yan Shengrui reflectively talked back, frowning. Ling Jingxuan didn't argue with him, since that was not something that should be argued here. God knows he and Jingpeng carried the wild grapes and laughed and talked all the way back, but as they just arrived at the foot of the mountain, they heard the quarreling sound from the direction of his home, how anxious he was. Though still thin and weak, he still ran home holding such a heavy basket.

Seeing that his son who just got recovered from the wound last time got beaten again, and his parents got blood all over the face, plus his house was in a total mess, Ling Jingxuan only felt his heart that had just returned to a quiet state suddenly got boiled again, murderous look like the galloping river surging in the blood. This time, even if Yan Shengrui said he was his legal wife, he had no mood to argue with him, the only thing he wanted to do now was to get even for his son!

"Help me take care of them."

Leaving behind a few vague words, the thin body suddenly turned and rushed out like a locomotive

Pia~Pia~Pia~

"Ah..."

The next second, before everyone on spot could react, Ling Jingxuan who already moved before Lady Jiang grabbed her by the collar with one hand, while with the other hand slapping in her face, making her scream because of the huge pains. Hearing the crisp slapping sound and shrieking, everyone there, including the old lady, couldn't believe what they saw, eyes wide open. He really had the guts! Lady Jiang was his third uncle's wife. In this era where filiality was bigger than anything, isn't he afraid of being socked in the river in the pig cage?

No one wasn't doubting that if it was a dream. Is that man who gave his third uncle's wife three hard slaps really that Ling Jingxuan they had known before?

"Ahh... help... help..."

Slapping was still continuing, Lady Jiang's face was swollen like a pig's head, the subtle crying for help finally woke up a few people beside. The three of them simultaneously pounced on him, "What are you doing? Let her go, you son of a bitch!"

"Let go of my mother..."

"You bastard...You son of a bitch..."

On the surface those three were trying to help Lady Jiang, but in fact they were trying to beat him together. Ling Jingxuan's eyes sank, and he threw Lady Jiang onto Ling Chenghua, and then grabbed Ling Xiaoying's sharp 'claws' and threw her aside, and finally threw a hard kick on the old woman. In a blink of an eye, he taught those ill-intentional shrews a lesson, which made Ling Chenglong, his wife and Ling Jingpeng blush with shame. Since when had their Jiangxuan become so fierce?

"Oh, my god... Someone is killing me... My own grandson is trying to kill me...You shameless bastard! You thunder-stricken monster..."

"Mother..."

"Grandma..."

The old lady on the ground turned over and sat up, clapping her thighs play horizontal. Seeing that this scene was becoming big, instead of driving them away, Ling Jingxuan even dared to beat them. Ling Xiaotong and others who were like devils now all threw themselves by the old lady's side, crying and cursing, already casting behind their identity as members of scholar's family.

"Don't worry, I will take you with me before the thunder strikes me!"

Ignoring their howling, Ling Jingxuan stuck out of the tongue and licked his lips, filled with a horrible evil spirit and killing momentum, just like the evil beast waking up from the sleep, which would jump on its prey to bite off the neck.

"You son of a bitch, you even beat your own grandma, you...you..."

The few people froze there due to great scare at the same time, Ling Xiaoying and the other two even dare not have any eye contact with Ling Jingxuan. Only the old lady was struggling, relying on she was an elder.