37

Harry, Hermione and Ron's gc

Harry: hey guys...

Hermione: hello Harry...
Hermione: how are you?

Ron: and where are you?

Harry: packing my stuff in the dorm
Harry: hey, I didn't see Y/n at the
assembly thing for Cedric

Hermione: That's bc she went
home after the task...

Harry: oh

Ron: yeah... Fred and George
say they walked her back up to
the castle and she didn't even
say a word...

Hermione: she was probably in shock

Harry: I'll meet you guys on the
platform, alright?

Ron: ok

Hermione: alright

IRL

Harry met up with Hermione and Ron on the platform.

They were looking at him with deep concern.

Harry ignored them, like he had been doing ever since the third task.

He couldn't help but blame himself for Cedric's death.

It was all his fault. He had told Cedric to come with him to take the cup. Voldemort wanted him. Y/n had lost her brother because of him.

Harry gave a shaky sigh at just the thought, "let's find a compartment guys" he muttered.

Hermione and Ron shared another concerned look and followed Harry on the train.

Harry sat against the window and leaned his head up against it, pretending like he was in a sad music video.

Ron and Hermione also took seats in the compartment, and began chatting quietly, not wanting to disturb their friend.

This year had been absolute shit.

Absolute shit.

One of the only positive things, would be, the stubbornly sarcastic girl that was added to their gc...

A/n- so that's the end of 4th year... I wrote this short chapter to just sort of give the year some kind of... closure? Idk. I'm sorry if it seems rushed or anything. But I'm rlly excited for 5th year and I'll see you all soon.

And if you suffered through it all so far, ilysm <3