109

IRL

The next morning, Y/n woke up before Harry. She stretched, and watched him sleep peacefully for a few seconds.

"Harry," she whispered.

He continued to sleep, not even stirring.

"Harry. Harry, darling, wake up." She continued, running a hand through his hair.

He smiled softly, still "asleep".

Aw.

"HARRY! WAKE UP!"

He was so startled, he nearly fell off the bed.

"What?"

"Good morning sleepyhead," Y/n grinned.

"Why are you yelling?" He squeezed his eyes shut, and pressed his palms against them.

"I'm not yelling. You just have a massive hangover,"

"I'm sorry, I cannot comprehend anything your saying, since you're screaming at me." Harry grumbled.

"I'm not-" she stopped herself and lowered her voice, "I'm not screaming at you"

"I feel like shit," he groaned, "like I'm gonna split in two"

"Hm. Wonder why?"

"Did I drink that much?"

"You tell me," she tilted her head to the side.

"I don't even remember. All I remember is getting to the party, and everyone was happy and stuff. Because we won, of course," he smirked, "but then... oh yeah, Ron kissed Lavender, random, I know. Which made Hermione upset because-"

"What?!"

"Shhhh, no yelling," he held a finger up to her lips.

"Sorry- but what? Ron, as in Ronald Weaslton, kissed Lavender Brown?"

"Yeah."

"What the fuckkkkkk. That is very random."

"I know right? So, Hermione left and she was crying and stuff, and I went to go see if she was okay because she's my friend. Then, Ron and Lavender came in, and that made Hermione even more upset. After that, she just went up to her dorm for the rest of the night, and Ron was off doing Merlin knows what. I was left all alone, so I had one drink. And, I was like 'mmm this is great I'll have one more' and I, apparently, did not just have one more." Harry explained.

"Wow. Poor Herman. But, isn't this sort of like the Yule Ball situation?"

"Except for the fact that she technically asked Ron on a date,"

Y/n sat up quickly in shock, "What?!"

Harry groaned at her loud gasp.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, Slughorn's having this Christmas party, and, before you say anything, it's not just people in the club who are invited. But anyway, Hermione brought it up and Ron made some dumbass remark like 'oh, gonna invite Cormac then, huh?' And Hermione said, 'no, actually, I was gonna invite you' and then he goes and kisses Lavender," Harry sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Dumb fuck... Ron? Are you in here?" Y/n called out. There was no response, "ok, good."

"So... about that Christmas party..."

"What about it?" Y/n smirked, laying down on his chest.

"Do you maybe wanna come with me... as my date?"