83*

(Yes, this chapter has a little star which means there is fluff
*cough cough* Zhara *cough cough*
but it's sad fluff so... and it's like the whole chapter so... also, I just realized how much I say 'so' Uhm... yeah)

Y/n Diggory sat in her room on her bed. She was already ready for bed and was dressed in her pyjamas.

All of them who were at the ministry had gotten back to Hogwarts, and were somewhere talking the events that had taken place.

Y/n didn't want to be included in that discussion, so she had just left to go to her dorm.

Harry was in Dumbledore's office, talking about who knows what. Most likely that prophecy thingy. Y/n wanted to comfort him, that's why she stayed up. Even though she was exhausted, and wasn't used to comforting anybody. It crossed her mind that maybe he didn't want to be comforted, that maybe he wanted to be alone.

But, she still decided that she would be there, available, if he needed anything.

Whatever Dumbledore said, she knew it wouldn't help. Dumbledore was a manipulative fucker who she didn't trust at all. He could've stopped her brother's death, and probably Sirius' as well.

Should she have waited outside of Dumbledore's office? Maybe Harry would've felt overwhelmed if she had. He probably wanted to be alone. But, what if he thought she didn't care.

She sat there and overthought, dragging her top teeth along her bottom lip.

Her head shot up when the door to her dorm opened. There Harry stood, looking very tense and nervous.

"Hi" Y/n breathed out.

He didn't respond, and just moved to sit down on the edge of her bed.

She crawled across her bed to sit next to him. He just stared straight ahead, not looking at anything in particular.

Y/n hesitated before asking a stupid question that she already knew the answer to, "are you ok?"

All it took were those three words for Harry to turn to her and begin to break down.

He began to cry, and Y/n immediately pulled him into a hug, wrapping her arms tightly around him.

She pulled away from him for a moment. Harry got nervous that she was about to tease him for crying, and he regretted his decision of coming to her dorm.

But, she didn't laugh, or tease him. She just gently took off his glasses, and set them down on her nightstand, hoping this would make him more comfortable.

As soon as she did that, though, she pulled him right back into her arms.

Harry began to cry openly into her chest, his body shaking slightly from his sobs. Y/n slowly rubbed his back.

She wasn't very good at comforting people, but she would try for him.

By this point, Harry's tears had already soaked through her shirt, and he tried to mumble an apology, but Y/n dismissed it with a kiss on top of his head.

This lasted for awhile, Y/n holding Harry as he cried, and wiping a few tears of her own. She made sure to appear strong for him.