111

CHAPTER 111 AHHHH ANGEL NUMBERSSSS

IRL

"So, that's why grapes are the secret to world domination."

"Mhmm"

"Are you even listening to me?"

"No." Y/n replied to Jimmy, "why are you sitting there, again?"

"Why are you so mean to me, again?" He mocked.

"Because... hm. I don't really know," Y/n shrugged.

Her eyes began to scan the great hall. Harry and Ron had just walked in. Upon noticing her staring, Harry smiled happily at her. Y/n smiled back.

A few minutes later she noticed Hermione timidly approaching the Ravenclaw table.

"Herman! What's up? Scooch down Jim" Y/n ordered, waving Hermione over.

She smiled gratefully, and took Jimmy's spot.

"What's going on?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing. Ron and I are just in a fight, and I don't want to sit alone." Hermione shrugged.

"Oh, okay. I'm assuming Harry's taking Ron's side?"

"Yeah."

"Well, Hermy, today you're hanging out with me."

"Okay?"

"Can I-"

"No, Jimmy."

Later that afternoon, Y/n met with Hermione outside her last class.

"Y/n- oh hi"

"Hey Hermy worm"

"I didn't think you'd..."

"Think I'd what?"

"Actually... hang out with me" Hermione replied sheepishly.

"Of course! I have been enduring all my classes, waiting for this."

Hermione raised her eyebrows in surprise, "so um... what do you want to do?"

"We can just hang out in your common room or something?" Y/n offered.

She frowned, "so you just want to run into Harry?"

"No!" Y/n gasped in offence, "I have actually been ignoring him all day... he might be a teensy bit mad at me for that..."

"Oh, alright. Let's go then?"

Once they reached the Gryffindor common room, both girls plopped down on a couch near the fireplace.

"Wow, I've never actually sat in this room. Wait- no, no. Maybe? I don't actually remember." Y/n shrugged.

Hermione nodded awkwardly, "so um... what do you want to do now?"

"We can just talk," Y/n suggested, "what's been going on with you and Ron?"

"It's... complicated" Hermione sighed.

"I'll listen"

"Well, um, I had sort of asked Ron to that Christmas party, the one Slughorn is throwing. I technically asked him to be my plus one, but then, at the party that night he kissed Lavender."

"He's stupid. Continue,"

"Well, I was really upset. Which is dumb- whatever. I was crying, and he and Lavender walked in and... I kind of... charmed some birds to try and stab him..."