106

IRL

"I wanna dieeee" Y/n whined and rolled off the couch.

"Y/n come back up here. The people are gonna be getting here soon, and this is prime Real-estate here. This couch is the most comfortable-est, bestest view," Harry grabbed her arm.

She mumbled something unintelligible into floor.

"Y/nnnnn"

"Nooooo 'm tiredddd"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Mmmphhhhh sleep"

"Not on the floor"

"I don't wanna move"

"But our couch spottttt"

"You stay there, then"

The door burst open, "we brought food!" Seamus announced.

"And we brought Willy," Zhara spoke, holding the white cat far away from her.

"Willy?" Y/n perked up.

"Sure, that gets your attention" Harry mumbled.

"Bring me William" Y/n declared and put up her arms.

Zhara placed Willy down in Y/n's hands, "um Y/n, did you invite Peakes?" She whispered.

"Oh for fucks sakes, JIMMY DO YOU REALLY HAVE NO FRIENDS AT ALL?!"

"No, not really," he said, plopping down on one of the chairs, "wait- Rob and Joe are my friends!"

"Mhmm sureee"

"Hellooooo!"

"Gin?"

"Yessssss"

"Helloooooo!"

Ginny bent down and gave Y/n a hug, "how's it goingggg?"

"Gooood," Y/n replied, "and Herman's here too!"

Hermione smiled and waved at Y/n.

"Did you seriously bring a book to a movie marathon sleepover?" Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"It's- for later" Hermione responded.

"Come on, we all know you'll be the first one asleep," Ron cut in, "now, move over Harry, you're taking up the whole damn couch"

Harry rolled his eyes and sat up to make room for Ron to sit on the couch as well.

"What food did you guys bring- oh hi Luna!" Y/n greeted and stood up to embrace her.

"Hi Y/n, thank you for inviting me"

"Of course," Y/n smiled, "now, where is the food?"

"I think Seamus was still holding it" Luna replied, looking around the room.

"Seamus stop hoarding the food!" Y/n patted Luna's arm and took off.

"You can sit here if you like," Harry offered and, moved over to make extra room on the couch.

"No, that's alright. But, thank you" she chose to sit cross legged on the floor with her back to the T.V. instead.

"I'll sit there. Scoot" Dean sat between Ron and Harry. He smacked his hands down on his legs and grinned giddily, "well, isn't this just exciting?"

"Yes it is!" Y/n exclaimed, coming back with a cookie stuffed in her mouth, "oh yeah, guys this is Jimmy, or whatever,"

Jimmy waved happily from his seat.