49

IRL

"What... is this place" Y/n gaped at the room in front of her.

"Room of requirement" Zhara explained.

"Stop being so smart" Y/n shoved her.

Once Harry had explained to them what they were doing, everyone paired off and began practicing what they had learned.

Y/n stood in front of Zhara and bounced back and forth on her heels while mindlessly waving her wand.

"Yeah that's right I'm going to beat your ass"

"Were you listening to anything Potter said to us?" Zhara sighed.

"Nope" Y/n replied and waved her wand again. Surprisingly, a spell shot out and nearly missed Colin Creevey.

"Sorry!" She shouted, the boy just shrugged while grinning and turned back to his partner.

"Wait- did I just do non-verbal magic?" Y/n gasped.

"Well, technically... but do you even know what that spell was?" Zhara chuckled as Y/n began jumping around excitedly in circles.

"No, but I did non-verbal magic so suck my dick bitches!" She gasped, "I'm gonna go tell everyone!"

"What- no you can't leave me without a partner" Zhara argued.

"You're right... hey Longbottom!"

Neville looked up in surprise.

"Come practise with Zhara!"

"No stop what are you doing?!" Zhara hissed.

"Ok have fun byeeee" Y/n grinned.

"Harmonica! Harmonica! Harmonica! Guess what!"

"What Y/n? I'm kinda doing something right now" Hermione said as she deflected a spell from Ginny.

"Never mind that now, I did non-verbal magic!"

"You did?" Hermione turned towards Y/n and held up a finger to tell Ginny to pause for a moment.

"I did! I was waving my wand around and then a spell shot out and almost missed that kid, whatever his name is, and I was like whaaatt because I didn't know I could do that, and I didn't even mean to do that and then I came over here to tell you!" The words rushed out excitedly.

"So you didn't actually mean to do that?"

"Well, no... but I still did"

"That's wonderful" Hermione nodded and turned back towards Ginny.

"Ugh rude" Y/n scoffed.

"Hey Ronald!"

"What?"

"Guess who just did non-verbal magic!"

"Who?"

"Your mum." Y/n answered sarcastically "Me, obviously"