89

Y/n slipped into Ginny's room just as both girls were waking up.

"Good morning Y/n," Hermione yawned.

"Mornin' Mione," Y/n replied.

"Where were you?"

"Washroom"

Ginny gave her a look as Y/n knelt down to get her clothes for the day.

"Oh, alright" Hermione nodded, she had already been asleep when Y/n snuck upstairs last night.

Y/n stood up and began changing, "Have you gotten your marks from your O.W.L.S back yet, Hermione?" She asked, pulling a shirt over her head.

"Bad move Y/n" Ginny sighed.

"No! No I haven't!" Hermione huffed, "and honestly, I don't understand what could possibly take this long! I've been waiting all summer!"

Y/n raised her eyebrows at Ginny and pulled a jumper over her t-shirt.

"I haven't gotten mine back either, don't worry"

"Well, then I know it's not lost in the mail" Hermione began pacing and Ginny sighed.

"Here we go again"

Once fully dressed, Y/n flopped back on Ginny's bed. Hermione continued ranting all whilst she was getting dressed, and all the way downstairs to the breakfast table.

"Oh em gee is that Y/n Diggory" someone gasped dramatically.

She turned to see Fred and George Weasley smirking at her.

"Who are you? I don't know you. You're irrelevant now" she held up a hand to their faces and looked away.

"Oh come on Y/n, don't do us like that"

"No, you left Hogwarts. You know what? Maybe you shouldn't be in the group chat anymore" she remarked.

Both of their jaws dropped.

"How could you-"

"The audacity-"

"I cannot believe-"

"We're the ones who added you in the first place!"

"Wait, you're right," Y/n said, "hey, it's kind of your fault I'm here right now"

"Exactly!"

"If it weren't for us, you would've never met Pottyface," George nodded to Harry who had just walked in.

"What about me?" He asked, gently grabbing Y/n's waist as he walked past her.

"Even though you two dating is technically our fault, Y/n wants to kick us out of the group chat!"

"Hmm, oh I guess it is" Harry shrugged.

"Well you could be a little more thankful!"

"Let's list all the ways we've helped these two, Freddie" George tapped his chin.

"We added Y/n to the group chat..."

"We gave Harry some tips on how to be more interesting..."

"We figured out he had a crush on you all on our own!"

"We encouraged him on the night he kissed you..."

"Okkkk we don't need to be talking about all this..." Harry nervously cut in.

"We sent you that thing! The thing that was like- the dating thing!" George exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh yeahhhh I remember that. I still have it saved in my phone" Y/n said.