107*

IRL

Y/n looked up the bookshelves in the library. It had been almost a year since she climbed up them.

"We're too tall to climb those now, aren't we?" Harry asked from her side.

"You read my thoughts," she grinned, "so... why'd you ask to hang out? In the library of all places" Y/n gestured to the shelves around them.

"Can't I want to hang out with my girlfriend without having a motive?"

"Hm... no." She smirked.

Harry just shrugged and started walking away.

Y/n followed him, "How are you feeling?"

"Hm?"

"Just wondering. You seemed off yesterday"

"I did? Sorry," he sighed.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm just making sure you're ok" she placed a hand on his arm.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine" he nodded.

Y/n had noticed Harry had been having many 'off days' lately. Days when he would wake up in a mood and ignore everyone. They came randomly, but she could always tell. He would sit at breakfast, not talking and staring down at the table.

She understood why he had these days. With everything that had happened to him, especially in the past year. She just wished that somehow she could help him. But, sticking by him through all his days, good and bad, was the least she could do.

"It's getting colder now, isn't it?" Harry spoke.

"Yeah, I love this time of year. The only thing is, I get terrible headaches," Y/n wrapped her arms around herself.

"Maybe it's all the stress from starting school catching up to you" he suggested.

"I don't want an explanation, I want you to say 'oh damn, that sucks Y/n. Why don't we just kiss to make it better?',"

Harry playfully rolled his eyes and spoke in a mocking tone, "oh damn, that sucks Y/n... what was that last part?" He smirked.

"Idiot" Y/n scoffed and wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him.

"Ahhhh, I see." he nodded once she stepped back, "So, what's the big deal about the library anyways? What does everyone even do when they hang out here?"

"Read."

"Hmm, I've been meaning to do some reading myself lately,"

"Bullocks," Y/n scoffed, "unless it's your special cheat sheet potion book that you worship"

"Noooo it's not thattttt. And I don't worship it," he chuckled nervously, "I've been wanting to read that book you started reading to me last year, so we could watch the movie. You said that you were going to read that to me, by the way"

"Are you incapable of reading without me there?" She teased.

"Pretty much, yeah"

"Well, most people hang out here to gossip," she answered his question from earlier, "speaking of..." she pressed her ear against one of the shelves, hearing a gossipy-sounding conversation taking place on the other side.

Harry leaned over to listen as well.

"Honestly, I don't see why he's even interested in her. He's him. Y'know, Harry Potter. And she's... her,"

Y/n and Harry both looked at each other in surprise.

'Is this about us?' Harry mouthed to her while pointing between them.