112

Heyyyyyyyy did you miss meeeee😍😍😍

Um... guess who fucked up the plot again bc she's stupid🤩🤩

...me.

So... we're gonna pretend that the events that take place in this chapter happened earlier in such a way that it alines with the plot properly🤗

We're also gonna pretend this didn't take like- over a month...

ALSO Zhar Zhar wants to be a good girl so she has deleted her account😔 so NOW you guys get absolutely no warning of whether there is gonna be fluff or not. Ha. Ha. Ha.

"How do I look?"

Y/n drew back and studied Harry's face, "My work is done" she declared.

"Let me see"

Y/n handed him a mirror from beside her. Harry stood between her legs, while she sat on the counter. She had just finished doing his makeup for the Halloween party.

He looked in the mirror and frowned, "you did it wrong."

"Did what wrong?" She tilted her head to the side.

"The eye-colour stuff. It's supposed to be blue"

"It is not!"

"It is!"

"Elsa's eyeshadow was purple!"

"No it wasn't!"

"I bet you all your inheritance that it is purple."

"Okay. What do I get if I'm right?"

Y/n thought for a moment, "I'll initiate karaoke at the party tonight."

"Okay. You check."

Y/n pulled out her phone and found a photo of Elsa with purple eye makeup.

"Boom."

Harry stared at the picture in shock, "no way."

"Way, bitch. Now, I toned down the look for you a little, but I did the best I can."

"It looks great. Good job." He continued examining his face.

"Your inheritance transaction deadline is next week and I will be charging interest." She kissed him on the cheek and hopped off the counter, "I'm gonna change into my costume."

Harry waited for her to come back, and couldn't hold back his laughter when he saw her in his school robes and sunglasses.

"Wassup? What's so funny?" She crossed her arms and gave him a nod.

"You look great" he smiled.

"No, I look brilliant. Now for the finishing touches." She grabbed eyeliner and drew a scar identical to Harry's on her forehead, "the only question left is, are you ready to party?"

"Please I'm always ready to party."

"Alrighty, let's go" Y/n held out her elbow.

As soon as Harry and Y/n walked into the party they were gawked at by at least a dozen people.

"They're staring" Harry whispered to her.

"Because we look hot." Y/n replied, "Hi!" She waved excitedly.

Some people gave her awkward waves, while others shared her energy.

"People need to get more hyped up. We should get the cha cha slide or Macarena going" Y/n said as she scanned the room.