100

IRL

When Harry entered the Great Hall the next morning, his eyes instinctively scanned the Hall for his girlfriend.

He felt his face fall at the sight of her.

He took a deep breath before going to sit beside her.

This wasn't how he wanted things to go.

Once he sat down, he looked her over once more before asking, "why?"

She narrowed her eyes playfully, having no clue what was going on, and responded, "why not?"

Harry sighed and looked down.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Y/n tilted her head to the side.

"No, nothing is alright," he glowered, "I thought you would've at least had the decency to tell me you didn't like me anymore"

"But I still like you... are you feeling ok?" She brought a hand to his forehead.

"Then why would you cheat on me?"

She stared at him for a second in shock, "what?"

"First, I see you talking to this guy in the Twins' shop. And I was like- sure she might be talking to him about homework or something else. But then, you go to just watch the quidditch tryouts- and now, wearing this," he motioned to her quidditch jumper, "it's like your not even trying to hide it," he rambled, "so who is it, then? Obviously it's someone on the team"

Y/n just stared at him for a few seconds, fully processing everything he said. She felt guilty, seeing Harry's sad expression, but she couldn't help the amused smile that made its way to her face.

"You think I'm cheating on you?" She clarified.

"Aren't you?"

"Look, Harry, I'm gonna tell you something, and I really need you not to be oblivious, ok?"

He just looked at her, he looked as if he were trying not to cry.

"This jumper is mine."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion for a second, but his jaw dropped in realization, "are you saying-"

"The guy I was talking to in the twins' shop was telling me when tryouts were. And I didn't tell you I was going to tryout, because I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up" She explained.

"You're-"

She nodded proudly.

"But- oh my god I'm so stupid" he groaned and shook his head.

"I'm actually quite offended you think I'd cheat on you"

"I'm sorry- I just didn't know"

"I guess I could've communicated better, I just didn't want to tell you until I for sure got on the team"

"and you did!" Harry exclaimed, feeling completely relieved.

"I did!"

"I didn't even know you played quidditch"

"I used to play to with my brother in our backyard" she told him.