86

So this isn't really a chapter adding to the plot, it's more of just a bunch of little head canon thingies of Y/n and Cedric's sibling relationship (before he died ofc) bc I like inflicting pain😍
SO LETS GO WHOO HOO
ALSO when I say "relationship" I mean sibling relationship NO SWEET HOME ALABAMA AND THAT TYPE OF SHIT

• I feel like their parents would be THOSE parents who wanted a photo at the platform each year. For the first two photos, where only Ced is going to Hogwarts, Y/n would defo be crying. For her first year, she would be smiling rlly big with Ced having an arm wrapped around her. After that, they both look rlly awkward for the next three. But after Y/n's forth year, they don't take anymore photos.

• That first Christmas, when Y/n came home and told her parents all about Harry, Cedric only meant to tease her harmlessly, not realizing he had actually upset her. Only once she started to ignore him, after she was fed up, did he realize, and start to feel really bad abt it.

• When Y/n was initially sorted into Ravenclaw, she was really scared and sad, since she wanted to be in the same house as her brother. Though, later on, she was glad to be sorted there. So, now people saw her as her own person, and she was unique from her brother.

• Ok I have a little scenario from summer after Y/n's first year so I'm just gonna write that out.
So imagine Y/n sitting in her room, just doing whatever yk. And Ced comes in, wanting her to play quidditch with him bc he was bored. He just stands in the doorway and is like, "Heyyyy Y/n, wanna play some quidditch?"

"I'm good" she mutters and focuses on what she is doing. Making Cedric really sad and confused.

"Well, you can't expect to get into the quidditch team if you don't practise" he grins.

"I'm not joining the quidditch team"

"What? Why not?"

"Because I don't want to"

"How're you gonna get Potter's attention then" he means it as a joke, a way to get his little sister to laugh, but it just makes her upset.

"I don't like Harry will you shut up about that!"

"Y/n-"

" I am so tired of this. Get out of my room."

"Y/n, I'm sorry"

"No, you aren't. If you were sorry, you'd shut up and leave me alone" she snaps.

Cedric would actually feel really bad, not liking when she is actually upset with him.

• Cedric totally would eat Y/n's food. And he would say some shit like "well it didn't have your name on it" causing Y/n to write her name on it a bunch of times.

• In Y/n's fourth year, Cedric could tell Harry had a crush on Y/n, but he didn't tease Y/n about it, not wanting to risk her hating him again.

• If he was still alive when Y/n kissed Harry, he would FREAK out and be the biggest fan of their relationship, but still very protective. (Bc if we're being honest here, he was a bit house biased when she was dating Blaise🙄)

• When they repaired their relationship, you KNOW they talked mad shit abt everyone. Like whenever they hung out, they gossiped almost the WHOLE time.

• Y/n would get so PISSED when girls would try using her to get to Ced.

• After Ced died Y/n would still celebrate his birthday. Even if it's by doing something small, like wearing his favourite colour, or baking an inedible cake. (going off myself here bc whenever I bake, SOMETHING always has to go wrong)

• Cedric definitely has tea parties with Lily, James and Sirius in the afterlife.

• Cedric = MOST overprotective brother on the planet

• They would have an agreement where they wouldn't but each other birthday presents, but Cedric would sometimes get her one, and even if it's just small Y/n would get PISSED, and try not to accept it.

• The Diggorys had a family game night. You cannot tell me otherwise. Y/n would always be on Ced's team. Until after her first year. She would ask to be a team with her dad.
Ced - 💔

• I feel like Cedric would be a really good brother. Like- despite his overprotectiveness and teasing, he would always be there for his sister. If she called him needing him to pick her up, or needing help, he would be there.

• When Cedric was 2 and Y/n was born, he was very excited to get a sister, but he was slightly terrified of her the first time he saw her. (She was like- a NEW newborn) but once she came home, he fell in love. He would always ask to hold her, and would play with her. 

• Y/n went to Cedric's room after nightmares.

I just binged all of Heartstopper in one afternoon.

Dw the next chapter will be a plot chapter

Ok so now I have to do a survey bc a VERY ANNOYING PERSON has been peer pressuring me to do so.

So, how many of you want me to write smut 😐
Just comment yes or no.
It's honestly just me trying to prove a point.

ALSO LEMME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANYMORE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS OR ANY CHAPTERS ABT THE AFTERLIFE TEA PARTIES

OK ANYWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY OR NIGHT ILY MWAH  😘