90*

GASPPPPP IS THAT A STAR IN THE TITLE?!?!😱😱 Yes. Yes it is.

That night, after Y/n changed into her pyjamas, she bid Hermione and Ginny a good night and crept upstairs.

As soon as she had quietly closed the door behind her, she ran and belly flopped onto Harry's bed.

"Hi" she smiled.

"Hi" he smiled back.

Y/n rolled onto her back, "where's Ronaldine?"

"Brushing his teeth"

"Good on him for practising good dental hygiene" Y/n nodded.

Harry nodded as well, and rolled on top of her, "how long do you think it takes a person to brush their teeth?" He wondered aloud, their faces inches apart.

"2 minutes? I don't know. I mean, normally I listen to a song-"

He brought his head down to kiss her, cutting off anything else she had to say.

Y/n didn't seem to mind. Bringing her hands up to his hair, returning the kiss easily. His hands were placed on either side of her head Y/n pulled him closer by his hair to deepen the kiss. After a minute, Harry pulled away gently, placing kisses along her jaw.

"Hmm" she hummed.

Harry smirked against her skin and kept going until she cupped his face and brought his lips back to hers.

Thundering footsteps caused Y/n to start quickly tapping Harry's back.

"Just going to my room! Hope I don't walk in on my friends snogging!" Ron said loudly.

Y/n shoved Harry off of her, snatched a book from Ron's nightstand, and opened it to a random page.

"Oh hey, Ron" She greeted him once he opened the door.

He eyed both of them, "what were you guys doing?"

"Reading" Y/n answered.

"Your book's upside down" he muttered.

"Oh, so it is" she laughed nervously and checked, "oh I love this book" she said after seeing the cover.

"Hermione leant it to me"

"OooOoOOhhhHhhH" Y/n smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hey! I'm lecturing you guys here"

"What? Why?" She asked, playing dumb.

"This is my room! I don't want to walk in on you guys-" Ron sputtered.

"Well, technically you didn't walk in..." Harry murmured.

"It's my room! You could show me and my room some respect!" Ron ranted, pacing back and forth.

"Sorry Ron" Y/n and Harry muttered.

"And if my mum knew- oh! You would be done for! I'm doing you both a favour here!" He continued.

"Sorry Ron" they said again, looking down.