84

Y/n hopped up and down on her trunk trying to get it to close.

"I-hate-you-stupid-trunk!" She exclaimed in frustration.

"Now what has that poor trunk ever done to you?" Zhara asked.

"It won't closeeeee" Y/n groaned.

"If only we had magic to help us"

Y/n stared at her blankly for a moment, but then gasped, "I cant believe I didn't think of that!"

After charming her trunk shut, the two left their dorm and made their way to the platform.

(Kay so we're gonna ignore  how ATROCIOUS Harry's outfit is in this scene, ok? Ok. 👌)

"Wanna go find a compartment?"

"You go ahead, I'll be right there" Y/n said.

Zhara nodded and left Y/n to go find a place for them to sit.

"Hey guys" Y/n smiled.

Hermione, Ron, Luna, Ginny, Neville and Harry all turned and shared the greeting.

She approached them, opening her arms for whoever would hug her first.

Harry practically fought for the spot, shoving Ginny and Hermione aside.

Y/n chuckled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Will you sit with me?" He whispered.

" 'course" she said and patted his back a few times.

Once he let go, she gave out hugs to the others in the group.

The train would be leaving soon, so they all decided to board.

They followed Y/n along the train, looking for where Zhara sat.

Once she found her, Y/n peeked her head inside, "so, I brought some guests..."

"Who?"

"...everyone"

"Alright..."

The compartment was quite packed at first, but after awhile Ginny and Luna left.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! The trolley!" Ron exclaimed, "I have money this time! Don't have to use daddy's money" he winked at Harry.

"Hey Ron, get me a pack of Bertie Bott's and a cauldron cake please" Y/n tossed him her money.

She sat with her back against the window with her legs bent at the knees, overtop of Harry's.

"And, stop trying to steal my man"

"No promises" he shrugged and stepped out.

"Want anything?" She tapped Harry on the arm.

"I'm alright" he smiled, "though, I will take some of your Bertie Bott's"

"Wowwwww- oh wait- RON, JELLY SLUGS!" She shouted at him.

He turned to her and nodded.