96

A/n- guys ignore how I literally forgot Ginny existed last chapter

The meaniest of weenies

Houdini<3: imagine being
in class lolz
Houdini<3: couldn't be me🤭

G-dawg😫: Same😜

F-U🤩: 🫶🫶

Houdini<3: nvm got caught
by mcgonagall
Houdini<3: me and Ron
gotta go to class😒

G-dawg😫: HA HA LOSERS

rHONDA🚙: we'll tell
Mcgonagall where your
shop is and send her there

G-dawg😫: no pls😰

IRL

The first potions class with Slughorn had just begun. Everything was going quite smoothly, with no interruptions.

That was, until two Gryffindor students stumbled into the classroom.

Y/n Diggory looked up to find Ron Weasley and Harry Potter standing there awkwardly.

Harry gave Slughorn a quick explanation, and the professor instructed them each to grab a book.

Y/n watched as the two of them shoved and fought to get a book. Chuckling at their childishness, she turned back to Slughorn.

"Oh em geeee I didn't know you were gonna be here. I definitely would've come, then" Harry whispered once he joined her at her side.

"It's advanced potions, where else would I be" She boasted and tossed a lock of hair over her shoulder, "I was also being blackmailed by that one," Y/n pointed at Zhara, who stood in front of her.

"She has blackmail on you? I'll have to talk to her about getting that sometime" he smirked.

"No offence, but I don't really think she wants to talk to you"

"Hm, guess I sort of gathered that," Harry nodded, "but if she-"

"Hold on-" Y/n cut him off, "listen"

Hermione had stepped to the front and exposed what she smelled in the amortentia.

"Does that smell sound familiar?" Y/n speculated.

"Hmmmm" He tapped his chin, "it actually sounds very familiar"

Slughorn applauded Hermione's brilliance and went on to explain what potion the class was to brew. He also explained how the person who was most successful in their brew, would be rewarded with a vial of "Liquid Luck".

Everyone quickly scattered out to begin.

The task proved quite difficult. Everyone, even Hermione, was struggling.

Well, maybe not everyone.

Harry seemed to be getting along just fine. What with the guidance of his special book. The hints and tips written in margins helped immensely.

"This is terrible," Y/n muttered as her knife, once again, would not cut.

"Crush it with the side of your knife"

She jumped at her boyfriend suddenly whispering in her ear.

"What?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Just trust me, ok?"

"Ok?" She murmured.

He left to tend to his own potion and Y/n glanced around before following his advice.