☆ Chapter 1 Rebirth to the Countryside

The kinship is shallow, and these four words couldn't be more appropriate for Rong Wan.

In the vague memory, she also had a father and a mother, and a brother who was a little older than herself, but there was nothing left overnight. After being taken away by human traffickers, she began a life of tossing and wandering. Fortunately, she was rescued by the police. Although she could not find her parents in the end, she had a peaceful life after being sent to the orphanage.

But, she really wants to have a home! I don't want to get up every morning and I can only say good morning to myself. I don't want to go home every night and face the silence and darkness. The nagging mother, the serious dad, and the brother who loves herself, she really dreams too. Find it back.

When she woke up, Rong Wan couldn't open his eyes for any reason. SHe moved his arms and legs, but he was soft and weak, and she was able to kick against a very flexible wall. After a while, she felt that her living space seemed to be shrinking, and she panicked even more, struggling to escape this weird place.

It seemed that someone was helping her, pulling her out of this small and dark space, the feeling of being squeezed finally disappeared, fresh air surrounded her, but it seemed to be mixed with the smell of blood.

Then, two slaps on Rong Wan's ass, she wanted to scream, but what came out was a clear cry. There was a woman with a loud voice shouting in dialect, "I'm born, I'm born, I'm a big fat girl!"

What the hell is going on... Rong Wan felt his brain dull, as if he couldn't think, and finally closed his eyes and fell into a dark dreamland.

When Rong Wan wakes up again, he can already open his eyes, but it is still vague and not very real, but this is indeed an unfamiliar environment, which is certain for Rong Wan.

What the hell is this place! Rong Wan stretched out his hand to rub his increasingly dull head, only to find that she was imprisoned in the soft and warm quilt, and she became a little baby.

The rebirth that I thought was only in the novel, but now it really happened to her, could it be said that God heard his prayer, so he gave himself a chance to be happy? !

If this is the case, she will definitely cherish it!

Thinking of this, she was hugged up and swayed from side to side. The embrace was soft and soft, and there was soft humming in her ears. Before she knew it, her sleepiness came up again, spreading tender like petals. Her mouth made a yawn, closed his crystal clear eyes, and fell asleep again.

The baby's life is actually very monotonous, eating and sleeping every day, like a pig. When I'm bored, Rongwan will observe the environment at home, from vague to clear, which is indeed worthy of joy.

The place where she lay was the common soil kang in the north, surrounded by newspaper paste walls, and the wooden lattice windows were also pasted with white paper. She was supported by a wooden stick during the day to let the sunlight in. There are two simple wardrobes in the spacious and translucent room, a dark Eight Immortals table with two thermos pots on it, and a large box at the back is a bit like a radio in the 70s and 80s.

Although the family is not generally poor, Rong Wan doesn't have any resentment or dissatisfaction, it is enough, and she has got the family affection that she could not expect in her previous life. There are kind grandparents, gentle but principled mothers, dads who seem to be serious but do love their children, and two big brothers who are as strong as calves. What can she not be satisfied with?

Since she can crawl, her favorite thing to do is to crawl around in circles on the kang, which consumes the extra energy that is stacked in circles on her body. Because of the relationship between wearing open crotch pants, her tender and white buttocks are crawling. It was revealed when I was in, the favorite thing Grandpa and Dad do is to get in for a kiss. By the way, they also use scumbag for her, and they are still yelling, oh, so sweet!