☆Chapter 97 Post-wedding farce

When Qi Lian and Rong late came to the table where Wang Xiu and the others were to toast, Wang Xiu and Ding Kai naturally picked up a good word. Rong Wan was standing opposite Lin Ling, her skin was like fat, her face was like hibiscus, her eyes seemed to be able to speak. Lin Ling was jealous when she saw her, and she heard her old man openly joking and admiring Qi Lian's good luck. The resentment in my heart spewed out.

In the past two years, Lin Ling has become more sensitive and suspicious. She usually makes a fuss for a while when she sees Ding Kai look at others more. Now Ding Kai praises the people she has been complaining about, so she thinks more. She thinks that being late is A shameless woman actually hooked up her husband!

"Sister Rong Wan is really good-looking, cousin has vision!" Although she hated her in her heart, Lin Ling still had a gentle and amiable expression on her face and said with a smile.

Her concealing skills are high and limited, and her tone of speech has already brought out some maliciousness. How could Wang Xiu and Ding Kai be aware of which one is a fuel-efficient lamp, and her expressions are pale at the moment, and she deeply hates why she agreed to bring such a lamp before. Woman going to a banquet!

Qi Lian naturally heard it too. The original smile disappeared completely, and his icy eyes swept towards Lin Ling. If it were not for fear of disturbing the once-in-a-lifetime wedding banquet, he really wanted to throw this person out.

"Auntie Cousin, cousin, let's talk about it after the wedding!" Qi Lian's words made Wang Xiu and Ding Kai feel cold. They understood that Qi Lian didn't intend to be kind.

"Xiao Lian, Xiao Qi, Auntie Cousin can't help you, when I go back to discipline and discipline, she won't let her talk nonsense again!" Wang Xiu said in a low voice, she didn't forget Lin Ling's glance when she spoke. Obviously It was very angry.

"Auntie Cousin, see what you said, today is a good day for me and Brother Qi. You eat and drink well, but don't get upset for some people who are confused!" Rong Wan didn't look at Lin Ling's side. , Smiles extremely softly. Lin Ling must have thought how clever she was in her heart. She exaggerated and satirized Qi Lian, who was based on her beauty. Isn't it true that others can't tell her! She didn't even look at the expressions of her mother-in-law and her husband. It would be strange to have a comfortable life in the future!

"Just listen to Xiao Qi." Wang Xiu smiled very kindly, and took off the jade bracelet from her wrist and put it on Rong Wan. "What the blessing that Xiao Lian has cultivated in his life, is that he can marry a good wife like you, our family Ding Kai can be much worse..."

Ding Kai stood aside and smiled, without talking.

Lin Ling was irritated by her mother-in-law and Rong Wan who sang together. When she saw her mother-in-law gave Rong Wan a jade bracelet that she couldn't get, she trembled a few times with anger, and Liu eyebrows were about to stand She was angry, but she was pushed hard by her husband and pressed to the seat abruptly. The pain caused her tears to flow out.

She wanted to stab Wang Xiu and Rong Wan, but when she met her husband's gaze that contained impatience, boredom, and warning, her heart shrank suddenly, and she didn't dare to speak anymore.

After Rong Wan and Qi Lian moved to another table, Lin Ling's eyes turned red and complained to Ding Kai, "Look at her mother-in-law, she...how could she favor Rong Wan?! Who is her daughter-in-law? "

"Shut up, you still have the face to complain!" Ding Kai reprimanded in a low voice, the blue veins on his forehead jumping suddenly. Although the noise was not too big just now, many people have already begun to inquire about what is going on, and the Ding family's face has almost been lost by her!