☆Chapter 61 A Gradual Step

Other students got the notices one after another, so let's talk about whether they are what they like. Before everyone went their separate ways, the class cadres organized a party and invited the teacher over, which was regarded as a teacher appreciation banquet. But I haven't seen it for more than a month, the students have changed quite a lot, and they seem to be much more mature than before. Some girls wear light makeup, some wear short skirts, and the boys' clothes are no longer so monotonous, how fashionable they are.

Rong Wan didn't do much dressing up. She had long black hair draped in soft and silky colors, a white shirt embroidered with red plums and a black pleated skirt, and a pair of beige sandals at her feet, looking very refreshing and clean. Xiao Ba is a plain cotton T-shirt with light blue jeans, tall and straight like a bamboo. Two people standing together is very attractive, like a breeze blowing in summer, it makes people feel ironed when they look at it.

"You kid, you caught the eyes of the girls as soon as you showed up, so you can leave a way for you guys!" Rong Wan and the noisy ones in their class saw the appearance of Rong Wan and Xiao Ba, it was strange at first. They were silent for a moment, then raised their voices and yelled, and pulled Xiaoba over the shoulders, and quickly rubbed Xiaoba's hair into a mess.

Rong Wan also has a small circle of her own. The best classmates immediately waved to her when they saw her coming, and they reserved a place for Xiao Qi. Everyone said which school they were going to, except for Xiaoqi who stayed in the imperial capital, the others were scattered everywhere.

"I'm looking forward to the start of school now. I've long wanted to go out and do something by myself. It must be very interesting."

"Yes, look at the great rivers and mountains of the motherland, it's much better than staying at home."

"Yeah, I heard that there are many delicious foods over there, and I'm drooling when I think about it."

...These few are full of anticipation for the upcoming journey.

Rong Wan also likes to see the outside scenery and taste the delicacies from all over the world. These can be made when traveling. There is no need to go to school far away because of this. She is a lover of home. "I think it's nice to be close to home, so I don't have to bring so many things to squeeze the train."

"Yes, squeezing the train is a problem, but it doesn't matter if you only go back and forth twice a year anyway." He waved his hand with a generous heart, and didn't take the problem to heart.

"It won't be easy for us to get together this time, but we can't just cut off the contact, and we will have more fun together in the winter and summer vacations!" Hong Yu, who has the best relationship with Rong Wan, said with tears in his eyes.

As soon as these words were said, the girls also became sad. Thinking back to the friendship of studying together and working hard in the past, and thinking about the strange city and strange classmates that I will face in the future, the sourness in my heart is stronger, and my eyes are also moist.

The teachers did not stay here long, and they were afraid that the students would be uncomfortable. After the teachers left, the classmates did let go a lot, and ordered beer, ready to get drunk.

Compared with the upcoming separation, the previous little conflicts and frictions seem to be nothing, and the awkward ones have begun to eat and drink.

During the college entrance examination, Xie Yuanyuan, a classmate who was sitting in the back of Rong Wan, came up and talked to Rong Wan about Leilei. Leilei's grades in the college entrance examination were not very good, much worse than her usual, and she refused to repeat her studies. In the end, she could only go to a relatively poor school.