Chapter 102 FINALE

Longfeng Tire Research Institute Day Tour

  Recently, Rong Wan helped to prepare for the wedding of Rong Ning and Liu Huanhuan. He was very busy. Qi Yue and Qi Yu were taken care of by Qi Lian. There was some situation in the research institute that day, and he urgently needed to deal with it, so he brought the two little babies with him.

  When Qi Lian went to deal with the matter, he first gave it to the younger brothers and sisters to take care of him for a while. The most disturbed of them was Qi Lian. Hearing Qi Lian's explanation, why dare you not give your heart, he carried the two babies to the sofa and looked after him carefully. It's entirely as if the two children were ancestors.

  Although Qi Yue and Qi Yu were surrounded by unfamiliar uncles and aunts, they still laughed happily. Their big, slick eyes blinked and blinked, their curled and thick black eyelashes and the delicate skin of porcelain white, they could see. Those girls were so envious and jealous.

  After a while, they saw that Qi Lian still hadn't come out of the laboratory, and felt that Qi Yue, who looked more like Qi Lian, was horribly well-behaved, and they moved their minds that they shouldn't be moved. They are usually full of resentment that Qi Lian has been oppressed, and they haven't had a place to send it out. Now that they have a small Qi Lian, their hands are itchy. Leading by Xiaokong, a few people stretched out their hands to pinch Qi Yue's tender face.

  Qi Yue opened his big black and white eyes and looked at them, his small mouth was slightly open, he didn't cry or make trouble. After a minute, he tilted his head and called out "Dad?"

  The hands of Xiao Kong and others froze instantly, and the bright smile on his face turned into despair. They retracted their hands stiffly, turned around, and began to apologize without even lifting their heads. "Brother, I'm sorry, we're not bullying Qi Yue, we're... joking! Yes, joking, teasing him. My son!!"

  They thought that the next second would be the overwhelming chill, who knew that Qi Yue and Qi Yu were waiting for laughter. Looking up, where is the figure of the brother! Only then did they realize that they had been shaved by a child, and their hearts were so overwhelmed, so they even more vigorously squeezed Qi Yue's fleshy face, and even Qi Yu was affected.

  "Where is your father? Little villain, scare us!" someone said while rubbing Qi Yue's hair.

  "What scares you?!"

  Qi Lian's chilly voice rang from behind them, causing the group of people to immediately put their hands away, leaving speechless tears in their hearts.

  "Brother, I'm sorry, we shouldn't act on Qi Yue looks like you and bully, so please forgive us!" Xiaokong thought it would be better to confess and be lenient at this time, but this is too frank. What was said and what was not supposed to be shaken off. How other people wished to go back in time and go back to the moment Xiao Kong hadn't spoken, this would definitely block his mouth.

  "So you were bullying Qi Yue just now? Is it because you are like me?" Qi Lian just glanced at the small hole, and a smile appeared on his mouth, scaring everyone back two steps collectively. .

  Xiao Kong felt that he was simply stupid. Selling himself this kind of thing is definitely living such a big and darkest black history.

  "Brother, we don't dare anymore!" This sentence is called neat.

  "Idiot, Idiot!" Qi Yue and Qi Yu shouted with joy, clapping their hands, making these people burst into tears, and they were actually despised by the two children.

Baby Parent Incident

  Because of Qi Mingyue's affairs, the mother and son who had helped Rong Wan before became familiar with Rong Wan's family. The two male dolls named Lou Xiao and Lou Ran liked Rong Wan very much. Go to Rongwan to play. They like Rong Wan to tell them stories in a soft-spoken manner, and they like the delicious snacks and snacks Yong Wan makes for them. Of course, their mother Su Xiao also likes it. After eating the dinner that Rong Wan made, she gave herself up and didn't want to cook anymore.

  Before long, Rong Wan was banned from entering the kitchen, and Lou Xiao and the others naturally didn't taste good. But they had something more interesting, and that was talking to the little sister in Rong Wan's stomach. Although their parents have said many times that the babies in the aunt's belly are likely to be male dolls, they firmly don't believe it.

  After Qi Yue and Qi Yu were born, Su Xiao brought their two children to see Rong Wan and Longfeng Fei, very envy and hatred in her heart. Since she gave birth to these two naughty eggs, she has no news in her belly. In fact, she really wants a sweet and soft daughter!

  Lou Ran reacted fastest, squeezing his elder brother aside, and rushed to hold the milky-flavored doll in a group of Fendudu, with a grin that was a bit brighter than Sunflower. Lou Xiao is actually a slow person, and this speed is already the fastest. He looked at the little sister's beautiful face a little disappointed, and finally looked away reluctantly. He stepped back and went to play with the little brother, but he didn't expect to get a slap in the face as soon as he got close.

  "Haha..." Qi Yue laughed so much that his saliva flowed out, his eyes curled like a crescent moon, and he slapped his palms and slapped them, without consciously hitting anyone.

  Lou Xiao was stunned by Qi Yue's beating, staring at Qi Yue with his round eyes, his mouth half open. Just when everyone thought he was about to cry, he grinned and stretched out his white and tender little hand to touch Qi Yue's fat face. It was a lot of fun for one big and one small one.

  Qi Yu might think that his brother was playing with another big brother. She imitated it too, waving a small hand to Lou Ran's face and knocking Lou Ran faint.

  Rong Wan felt embarrassed. It was only a while ago, and the two children from his family slapped Lou Xiao Louran's face each. Just trying to educate them with a stern face, Qi Yu flattened his mouth, and his tears began to fall, looking particularly aggrieved.

  "You beat the little brother, why did you feel wronged?" Rong Wan sighed helplessly, and gently wiped Qi Yu's tears with the cotton handkerchief, his tone low and gentle.

  Lou Ran even gave Qi Yu all the things she was carrying, just to make her happy, and stared at Yung Wan eagerly, trying to wipe her sister's tears with her handkerchief.

  "Xiao Ran, you like your sister so much, will you marry your sister and be your daughter-in-law in the future?!" Su Xiao hasn't seen his little bully to please someone's child, so he just teased him, of course not in his heart. I don't have this idea. If in the future my son can find a beautiful, gentle, intelligent, and super-cooking daughter-in-law like Rong Wan, that would really be a great incense.

  "Yeah, I want my sister to be a wife!" Lou Ran doesn't watch TV less often, and he often sees the nasty scenes of his parents. He knows that his wife can always be together. He likes his little sister and wants to be with her. Together.

  "Then, then I want my brother to be a daughter-in-law!" Lou Xiao held Qi Yue's small tender hand and announced anxiously. In his opinion, this is truly fair.

"Stupid boy, my brother can't be your wife!" Su Xiao was so teased that she burst into tears. "Only a younger sister can be your wife!"

  Lou Xiao stared at his mother's smiling face blankly, then pouted, his tears swirling around his eyes, but he held back. He let go of Qi Yue's hand, ran to Qi Yu's side with short short legs, held her other chubby hand, and announced, "I want my sister to be my daughter-in-law!"

  When Qi Lian entered the door, it happened to see the two stinky boys vying for favor with their darling girls. They felt very uncomfortable. Relying on his height and long arms, they rescued Qi Yu from the encirclement and hugged him in his arms. Xiao He Lou Ran couldn't reach it.

  Want to steal my baby girl, you are still far away! Qi Lian hummed coldly in his heart.

  After that, Lou Xiao and Lou Ran brought a lot of things to please Qi Yu every time they came home, including their favorite toys, puzzles, little books, and a stack of supermarket shopping cards given by their father. That's a big denomination.

  "Our girl has been chasing after her since she was a child, happy!" Rong Wan helped Qi Yu count the denominations of the stack of shopping cards. It was almost 10,000 yuan. This is not a local tyrant suitor.

  "...Haha, it's time to discuss life with his dad!" Qi Lian said with a smile.

  Lou Rui, the owner of the Lou's family who had been credited, sat in the office and sneezed a few times. He was beautiful in his heart and thought, his son must have succeeded. This is his idea. His sponsorship!