☆Chapter 44 Conflict broke out

The children are used to running wild outside, but now they have to hold back in the classroom. The teacher is still talking about things that they are not familiar with. Many children are like thorns on the stools. It is common to speak in a low voice. But Rong Wan is not. When she embroiders, she always concentrates on sitting for a long time. She is used to it. It is not difficult for her to sit on a stool and listen to the teacher. Although she had learned what the teacher said at home, she still showed a serious attitude to listen to the lecture. She would do whatever the teacher asked her to do. She was so obedient and well-behaved it was easy to attract the teacher's love.

The two girls who were not pleasing to Rongwan were told by the teacher to stop them from talking in class. At that time, the eyes of the whole class were focused on the two people. Maybe it was too embarrassing. The two girls slumped their mouths and started wiping tears. In fact, it has nothing to do with Rong Wan. The two of them were named for talking nonsense, and their voices were not small, but they obviously hated Rong Wan even more. When get out of class was over, the two of them deliberately bypassed Yung Wan's desk and left a word of flattery.

Rong Wan didn't even lift her head, anyway, they had already shown that they didn't like herself, and it didn't matter if she hated herself a little bit more, she wouldn't be sad because of this. If someone who listens to the teacher obediently is called a flatterer, then she is willing to be the flattery. Anyway, she will be praised at that time, and she is also the person who has the capital to make parents enviable.

The behavior of these two girls is completely inexplicable in the eyes of many children. They still come around and talk to Rong Wan, and the atmosphere is warm.

"Little Qi, you are so smart, you can understand what the teacher says!"

"Yes, yes, the name is so beautiful, my handwriting is ugly!"

"As good as Brother Rong Ning!"

"Your schoolbag is so beautiful, I really want to have one too!"

...

Rong Wan was overwhelmed by a group of enthusiastic babies. It would be better if they only moved their mouths, and some of them reached out to poke her tender cheeks.

The two girls who were not pleasing to see Rong Wan walked in with red eyes, did not miss everyone's words of praise, and saw Rong Wan's blushing face and the scene of everyone laughing, and they were full of resentment and groaning. With heavy steps, the two people who had been around tonight squeezed back to their seats.

After one day of class, although there were people who were criticized by the teacher just like these two girls, they did not show any dissatisfaction with Rong Wan, either they were envious of Rong Wan being praised by the teacher, or they just didn't care, and they were still the same. Play in class.

After returning home from school in the afternoon, Rong Wan learned that Xiao Ba was going to school with her. While happy, she was still worried about the situation. After all, the classmates were not all that friendly, but she changed her mind to Xiao Ba. It is impossible to stay at home for the rest of his life. Maybe it would be better for him to go out early. Anyway, with her by his side, no one would bully him.

Before Xiao Ba went to school, Dad Rong and the others specially took a bag of fresh fruits to visit Teacher Zhang's house, and told her about Xiao Ba's special situation, hoping she could take more care of them. Teacher Zhang is from Taoyuan Village and knows a little bit about Xiao Ba. Even if Rong Dad and the others don't come to ask her, she will take care of Xiao Ba.

After Xiao Ba really came to class, she found that the child was so worrying. He was a good boy just like his sister. He sat on the bench honestly in every class and never made trouble. She glanced down inadvertently when she lectured, and she could always see him and Rong Wan's big black grape-like eyes looking at her earnestly, making her a sense of pride as a teacher overflowing.