☆Chapter 39 Prosperous days

"Leizi, what do you want to do?!" Qi Lian went to the kitchen and saw that Leizi's sinful hand was about to touch Rong Wan's blushing face. Said the voice.

"...Haha, nothing, nothing!" Lei Zi was caught and sneered, waved his hand again and again, and took two steps back.

"My brother wants to pinch Xiao Qi's face!" Xiao Yu betrayed her brother without hesitation.

Rong Wan woke up from his sleep, struggling to get up from the soft quilt and pillow, the little braids that had been neatly combed were also messed up, and the bangs were twisted.

"Brother Qi, early~" Rong Wan's small hand covered his mouth and yawned. There were a few teardrops hanging on the curled eyelashes. It looked a little sleepy. "Brother Leizi, sister Xiaoyu is early!"

"It's not early, little lazy, we're all back from school." Xiao Yu rushed on to knead Rong Wan's cheeks and kissed her, with outrageous enthusiasm.

Xiao Yu's movement made Xiao Yu wake up all of a sudden, struggling to stand up on the sofa, stretched out her small arms to push Xiao Yu. He had seen it all, and his sister was very uncomfortable being tossed by the light rain.

"Xiao Qi and Xiao Ba come to my house. I like you so much. Or, I will replace my brother with yours. He is strong and can do a lot of work!" Xiao Yu was not angry when he was pushed by Xiao Ba. , His eyes gleamed and began to be whimsical.

"...Is this really my sister!" Leizi, who was replaced by his sister to the Rong family without any chance of expressing his opinion, was very sad. Although it was one for two, his sister's impatient attitude made him feel like him. My brother failed.

"She is definitely your sister, how else would you think you can switch to Xiaoqi and Xiaoba?" The expression on Qi Lian's face clearly expressed two words-unhappy, so the words are right. Extraordinarily poisonous, so that Leizi, who was already heartbroken, was broken into dregs from the beaten heart.

"There is no shortage of boys in our family, so Grandpa and Dad will definitely not want Brother Leizi." Rong Wan smiled so that his eyes were curved like crescent moons, and the small dimples were full of smiles.

"It's a pity, why didn't Xiao Qi go to school with me!" Xiao Yu collapsed in disappointment, frowning and pursing her mouth, looking particularly depressed. "You don't know that a new student in our class is the girl named Leilei we met in the square."

"Lucky for you!" Lei Zi patted Xiao Yu on the head, and said sympathetically.

"Did she make a fuss?" After the incident in the square last time, Rong Wan felt that the person named Leilei was unreasonable. When she met someone who had seen her embarrassed this time, she should think There is something to be done.

"No trouble, but she stared at me very fiercely." If this Leilei really wants to quarrel with her, it's better to deal with it, she just stares at Xiao Yu, making Xiao Yu uncomfortable but nothing wrong.

After talking about Leilei, the adults in the family also came back one after another. The sales agent led by Xiaoyu's mother has been finalized, and it went smoothly. From now on, the goods will be delivered once a month. By the way, the last month's money will be counted clearly.

Grandpa Qi waved his hand and told Xiaoyu's mother to go home and call all the family members over, "Let Lao Zhang and them all come over, let's be happy and happy together."

"Okay, okay, I'll go back to call Grandpa." Lei Zi raised his hands in agreement, and he was so happy in his heart that he finally couldn't go home and be tortured by his mother's cooking skills.

Lei Zi's family is not short of money nor things, but a person who is good at cooking. Lei Zi had tasted Qi Lian's breakfast in the morning, and that was called eating, so Grandpa Qi was happy when he spoke. He didn't wait for his mother to speak, and ran very fast with his schoolbag on his back.