☆Chapter 49 A Full Holiday

Because every time I earn fifty cents or one yuan of change, Rong Wan wants to have a piggy bank. Although she couldn't do this, it was a trivial matter for the stone. She soon carved a chubby pig with a hole for coins on the back of the pig and a big round hole on the bottom. The cork was stuffed, this is where she took the money. The little pork is puffy, the big eyes look so cute, and the curled tail is also very cute, it looks like it's about to be shaken. After Xiaoyu and Leizi looked at them, their eyes were almost straight, and they were almost drooling with envy, and finally blushed and ordered two of them, one for a rabbit and one for a Chollima. After they got their hands, they couldn't wait to have all the money in their hands. Throw it in.

With the piggy bank, they are inspired to work. Every day, they don't need to say that they get up early to get up to work. They don't go to the canteen to buy food with the money they have, and they all put it in the jar and shake it. Ah shake, I can't wait to fill the jar in one day.

In the past, winter was the slack season for farming. Everyone just swept the snow and stopped by, or went out to catch pheasants, wild rabbits and so on. Since the village began to engage in anti-season vegetables, everyone started to get busy in winter. The closer the Spring Festival, the busier the whole family mobilized, picking vegetables and packing boxes. When this is busy, there may be no time to cook. Eat some leftovers.

Rong's family does not have this trouble at all. When they are too busy, grandma Rong and Rong Wan cook at home, stew a pot of meat, come with a pot of chowder, and serve with fragrant layers of cakes, or just a pot. The pimple soup dripped with sesame oil, I drank warmly all over. Stone, the simple man, didn't know to rest after he was busy with his family's affairs, so he ran to Rong's family to help. Grandma Rong also pityed that no elder in his family took care of him, so she kept him at home for dinner every day.

"Thank you auntie, eating hot and delicious meals every day, I have gained weight!" Stone chewed the cake, his eyes narrowed with a smile, looking silly and silly.

"Come over and eat every day if you like it, don't be polite to us, eat more!" Grandma Rong also smiled and added dishes to the stone soup, and she was definitely from the heart, not being polite.

"Hehe, they are not lucky. These days, they have eaten some leftovers. They are really too busy to eat even the hot ones." Stone said with a smile.

"That's right, I want to sell more money a year ago." Grandma Rong sighed.

"Grandma, why don't we sell it for food." Rong Wan stopped eating, holding his cheek, frowning and pondering for a while, then smiled and said to Grandma Rong.

"Xiao Qi is really smart. If we can sell some simple food, it will not only allow the people in the village to eat fresh and warm meals, but also make some money, the best of both worlds." Qi Lian touched Rong Wan's head, thinking more and more. The more I feel that what Xiao Qi said is feasible.

"I can sell it for help!" Lei Zi Lei raised his hand, his Chollima piggy bank has only a small amount of money in it. He wants to make more money and invest in it, so he can follow the people in his class after returning. Show off.

Xiao Yu blinked her big eyes and looked at Grandma Rong. She also thought that Xiao Qi's idea was great. She wanted to try and sell things. It must be fun.

"If there is a demand, there is a market, but you can try it." Mama Qi and Mama Xiaoyu also agreed. They like to see the proactive energy of the children.

Uncle Rong and the others hesitated. Of course, it was not that the idea was bad, but they were afraid that Grandpa Rong, Grandma Rong and the children would be exhausted. After all, they couldn't spare the time to do this now. They had to rely on the elderly and children. , In order to make some money, there is no need, and there is no shortage of this at home.