☆ Chapter 60

According to the records in the ancient book, it is not difficult to make nine different hot pot ingredients, but there is no such kind of pot in Rong Wan's home, but you can eat a mandarin duck pot. On one side is the milky white soup, on the other side is the spicy red oil pot bottom, which looks like Liangyi Yin and Yang.

The table is full of meat rolls, fish fillets, tender meatballs, yellow potato chips, tender radish sticks, crispy raw sweet potato chunks, green and delightful spinach and small rapeseeds, and tender yellow cabbage cores. A glass of clear and rich fruit wine.

This time I ate hot pot, the Qi family and Lei Zi's family were all there. One table would definitely not be able to sit down. Fortunately, the Rong's courtyard was very large. The hot pot was placed on the stone table in the courtyard and divided into two tables. , But also comfortable and interesting. Rong Wan and their table are all young people, and they let go of their restraints as they ate, cheering and laughing. Leizi was sweating profusely, while drinking fruit wine while simmering in a spicy pot, he was addicted to his mouth. This pie made Old Man Zhang deeply embarrassed, thinking that he should exercise his grandson in the future.

Qi Lian knew that Rong was late, and regardless of his appetite, he kept ordering Rong late, picking dishes, and being careful and considerate. Rong Wan eats naturally again, but it makes the Rong family brothers hard to say anything. They can only match one by one to the Rong Wan bowl with vegetables and meat.

"It's a guy who cares about sex and friendliness, so he just gives Xiaoqi some food. My good buddy has never enjoyed this kind of treatment once!" Lei Zi muttered. He didn't want Qi Lian to hear it darkly, so he would naturally lower the volume, but the people around him could still hear it.

Xiao Yu glanced at her stupid brother, and said with emotion, why is my brother so stupid! People Xiaoqi is the person Qi Lian has in his heart. Can he take good care of him? You count as a chopped green onion! Thinking about this, the speed of the chopsticks under the light rain did not slow down, and a ball of lamb slices were put into the condiment bowl, and the dipping sauce was rolled into the mouth. The eyes of enjoyment were almost narrowed.

"My meat!! It's too much, I don't know how to let my brother!" Lei Zi looked at his younger sister about to pick up what he wanted to eat, and couldn't help but let out a scream.

"Can't bear to look straight!" Rong Ning grabbed the tender and flavorful fish fillets before putting down his chopsticks.

"Indeed." Qi Lian nodded, and gave Rong Wan her favorite tender meatballs.

"Sympathize with you, Sister Xiao Yu!" Rong Wan opened his eyes and smiled, naturally not hesitating that little sympathy.

"I sympathize with myself too!" Xiao Yu was stunned to see Lei Zi being hit, and took away the cabbage cores that had soaked in red oil from his bowl.

Can you eat hot pot happily? ! ! Lei Zi felt that his heart was about to be shattered, and looked at the group of black-hearted people full of grief and indignation.

"Brother Leizi, there are fish fillets in the pot, it melts in the mouth, it's very tender." Rong Wan said with a smile. Leizi is a guest, he can't beat it too much.

"It's better to Xiao Qi!" Lei Zi was so touched that he wanted to go up and hold Rong Wan's hand, he knew that Xiao Qi was the most conscientious one. "What do you want to do next time tell Lei Zi Ge, Lei Zi promises to do it for you!"

Xiao Yu glanced at Qi Lian's expression, and hurriedly stuffed Lei Zi's mouth with the sweet potato wedges just out of the pot, and muttered in her heart, this broken mouth should be blocked with food! The hot Leizi wailed, but he didn't show that flattering look to Xiao Qi again.