☆Chapter 80 Year after year

Qi Lian thought of the soft little Qi, and his heart felt so soft. When he went to see Shi Xiaopeng again, he deliberately suppressed the overflowing air-conditioning, grinned, and smiled at Shi Xiaopeng.

Shi Xiaopeng stopped crying now, staring at his big round eyes, with a few teardrops hanging on his eyelashes, and stared at Qi Lian dumbfounded. After a while, he squatted his mouth and cried harder, still muttering "It's scary, I want to go home, go home!"

"...I'm not afraid or not!" Rong Wan put Shi Xiaopeng in his arms, stretched out his hand and gently stroked his back, softly soothing, "This brother is smiling at you, he likes Xiaopeng very much!"

"Haha, this kid, Xiaopeng, is telling the truth!" Rong An smiled so much that tears were streaming out. Seeing Qi Lian's smile that was more ugly than crying, his smile couldn't stop.

The smile on Qi Lian's face froze instantly after Shi Xiaopeng said that, and it looked really horrible. But Rong Wan's words comforted him very well, it would be better if she didn't hug the fat baby.

Shi Xiaopeng wiped his tears, and then turned to look at Qi Lian. He was not scared to cry now, and pouted and said, "It's not brother, it's uncle!"

Qi Lian clenched his fists and frowned. It was not that he wanted to beat Shi Xiaopeng, but he started to doubt himself. Isn't it the first time that he is so old? It's not the first time that the child called sister Rongwan, but Call his uncle!

"Yes, seeing him so old, he must be uncle!" Rong An felt that helping Xiao Qi teach these children is really interesting, and seeing this good show, he felt refreshed in his heart, "Look at you so smart." , I will reward you with another meatball!"

When Rong An was walking to the kitchen, Shi Xiaopeng sucked his mouth water, smiled cutely and said "Thank you, uncle!"

Rong An's feet slipped, staggering two steps, and almost fell. He held the wall and turned his head to look at Shi Xiaopeng. He was very good, he smiled innocently, but Qi Lian's paralyzed face clearly showed mocking eyes, and his heart was choked!

On the twenty-third of the twelfth lunar month, the villagers in Taoyuan Village started to get busy. Although they are rich now and have a broad vision, they still persist in the customs passed down by these ancestors. Rongwan also rested, and from the twenty-third to the fifth day of the first lunar month, he stopped giving lectures to his children. Many children strolled on the street with their own prepared candied guar and candy bars, all with smiles on their faces.

Twenty-four is the house sweeping day, and the Rong family, old and young, are all taking action. Their house is so big, it takes a lot of effort to clean up.

Rong Wan had a veil on her head to prevent dust from falling on her hair, and she also changed into an old cyan waistcoat. She stepped on the stool to clean the window, and her hands soaked in water were blown like carrots by the wind, and they were flushed with red.

After Qi Lian pushed the garbage from the yard to the garbage recycling station in the village, he hurried back. Seeing Rong Wan standing on the stool dangling to clean the glass, he stepped forward and said, "Little Qi, I'm coming!"

"It's okay, I can get it!" Rong Wan said to Qi Lian with a smile while standing on tiptoes wiping the corner of the window.

Qi Lian watched her body become increasingly crooked and unstable, and hurried to reach out to embrace Rongwan's waist, and hugged her down the moment she fell. His arms were tightly closed, so tight that Rong Wan felt uncomfortable, but he felt a little soft in his legs and was trembling all the time, and a layer of cold sweat came out on his back.