☆Chapter 38 Imperial Capital One-day Tour

When Xiaoyu and Leizi came in the morning, Qi Lian's family was still enjoying breakfast. The golden sticky polenta with sweet and tempting roasted sweet potatoes made the brothers and sisters who had eaten breakfast couldn't help swallowing. When Ms. Qi greeted the brothers and sisters to come and eat together, the two children didn't hold on. They ate a small bowl of polenta and half a piece of roasted sweet potatoes. They almost narrowed their eyes and felt warm in their stomachs. It's awesome.

Lei Zi looked at Qi Lian as he was accustomed to, and thought to himself, does a good brother eat this every day at home? Would you like to come over often for a meal from now on? He is really desperate for his mother's cooking skills!

After eating, Qi Lian saw that Leizi had no intention of leaving, thinking that he was waiting to go to school with him, so he said, "I'm taking leave today, Leizi, you don't have to wait for me."

"I didn't wait for you, I asked for leave too!" Lei Zi grinned triumphantly at Qi Lian, showing two rows of neat and white teeth. "Xiao Yu and I came here to play with Xiao Qi and Xiao Ba."

That smile is really an eyesore! Qi Lian thinks so.

With Qi Lian, Lei Zi, and Xiao Yu led by three children who visited the Imperial Capital, and four adults from the Rong family, Grandpa Qi was relieved to let them go out for fun. The first stop they went to was the holy land in the minds of countless Chinese people-□□.

By the time they arrived, it was already ten o'clock. The sun was just right, and the body was warmed by the sun. The breeze blew by, which made people feel comfortable and cozy. There were already many people in the square, and groups of them were taking pictures.

"Xiao Qi, Xiao Qi, let's take pictures!" Xiao Yu ran to hug Rong Wan's arm for the first time, and wanted to leave a testimony of their sisters' affection in front of her. Xiao Ba firmly held Rong Wan. On the other side, I firmly want to appear in every photo my sister is in.

After taking a few photos in front of □□, the family moved to the side, taking a few more shots with the side as the background. Who knew that a little girl rushed over like a cannonball and knocked Xiao Yu who was beside the team into a fart.

"What's the matter with you? I don't apologize if I hit someone!" Xiao Yu grinned with pain, and said to the little girl with displeasure after being lifted up by Rong Wan and Lei Zi.

"I didn't mean it!" The little girl stomped her feet and said with a small mouth. She was quite aggrieved by her expression. If she didn't know, she thought she was the one who was bullied.

"You should apologize if you hit someone. It has nothing to do with whether you deliberately." Although Lei Zi always appears to dislike Xiao Yu on weekdays, he will never let Xiao Yu suffer if something happens. The culprit who ran into his sister was unwilling to apologize, which made Leizi's tone of voice become severe.

"...I don't want it!" The girl burst out suddenly, shouting at Leizi, her eyes flushed, and tears stayed behind.

"Hey, why are you crying? I was the one who was hit." Xiao Yu rolled her eyes and was speechless for the little girl who hit someone and felt wronged.

"Just say I'm sorry!" Rong Wan also thought it was strange. Sister Xiaoyu fell to the ground sturdily and didn't cry. This person who did something wrong behaved quite aggrieved. It seems that a group of them bullied a child.

"What's your business, hillbilly!" The girl glared at Rong Wan, and said the words in a tone full of contempt and disgust.

"How do you say this child!" Aunt Rong Er said, frowning.

"Leilei, what are you talking about!" a middle-aged man holding a camera said with a stern face, his brows were frowning. Behind him were several men and women in simpler clothes, all of which showed embarrassment on their faces. look.