☆ Chapter 48

In fact, even if this kind of thing is reported to the police, it is estimated that there will be no results. The greenhouse of Rong Wan's house is on the periphery of the village. There are basically few residents nearby, and it is a big night. It is really difficult to find an eyewitness. . The footprints left in the large shed of Rong Wan's house are messy. The size and shape of the prints are very similar to the army green rubber shoes that everyone in the village has at home. It can be seen that the people who destroy it in the large shed of Rong Wan's house are still a bit brainy.

"In the past, someone in the village lost a dog, and the young ones didn't make a sound. Let's do this first." Grandpa Rong shook his head, and didn't mention the matter to the police. He seemed to mean that he had given up on the investigation because he knew that the culprit could not be found.

"This black heart should really be struck by thunder!" The village chief was also so angry that his beard curled up and he said that the culprit had gritted his teeth. "I'm going to convene a meeting with village officials, and I must think of a way to make up for the loss of your family. You have done so many things for the people in the village, and you can't let you swallow this grievance after this happened. "

Grandpa Rong repeatedly said that he didn't need it. Even if the greenhouse has no income, Rong's family will not hurt his nerves. There are still several vegetable and strawberry greenhouses in his family.

"I think I'd better find a few young and strong people to live in a few greenhouses in your house for a few days. If this black-hearted man comes again, will it hurt you?!" The village chief thought for a while and said.

"It's better not, we all know the village chief's kindness, but now the weather is cold, no matter how warm the greenhouse is, we can't compare it to home, so we can't make it easy for them to show us the shed specially." Rong Erbo took the conversation.

"What's so embarrassing about that, your old Rong family has done so many things to the village, so what is it for us to pay back? Let alone other people's houses, we can have two people!" The village head was very excited. , The voice of speaking was raised a lot.

"It's better not to make such a big move for the time being, so you don't have to be horrified. Just wait and see, the dark-hearted guy will show up sooner or later." Grandpa Rong is not dark now, with a deep smile on his face.

"...It turns out that you still have one hand. It's a good idea. Look at my mind." The village head stroked his beard and laughed.

"You are also worried about our family. We originally planned to go to guard in the greenhouse, but if you think about it, it's better to keep silent and prepare secretly. That person will probably do it again. If you catch it, you should be fine. Clean up that guy!" Dad Rong's words made the village head feel very comfortable, and he agreed with their ideas.

In this way, there was not much movement in the village. The villagers were only discussing in private that it was the wicked and smoking person who did it. There were also many people who brought things to Rongjia, which was a little bit of heart. Some of the families I had made with the Rong family had mentioned that they were going to help them watch the greenhouse, but Dad Rong and the others were persuaded. It seemed that the Rong family's greenhouse was cut off like this. The Rong family did not pursue it, but silently corrected the greenhouse, then pulled out the dead strawberry seedlings and planted something else.

What comforted Dad Rong and the others was that the strawberry seedlings in the greenhouse did not really lose too much. When they changed the plastic sheet and covered the grass curtain in advance, they would be relieved, especially those who were stepped on, most of them recovered. NS.