☆Chapter 45 Doing things without name

Seeing that the National Day was approaching, and it happened to be a holiday, Rong's mother went to school and asked Rong Wan and Xiao Ba for three days off, so that they didn't have to rush back when they went to the Imperial City. They want to take Xiao Ba to the big hospital in the Imperial Capital for an inspection, and by the way send the embroideries accumulated over the past two or three months to Aunt Xiao Yu, contact a few more vegetable vendors, and inquire whether there is a market for wood carvings.

This time Uncle Rong and Uncle Rong went with them, and prepared to take this opportunity to see those two boys at home, and bring them some spicy diced pork and a few jars of pickles, and a large pocket of salted duck eggs. To improve the lives of the two children, they felt that the things sold outside were not as good as what they did at home. In the past few years when the farmer was busy, Rongjia's dishes were made in advance of pickles, spicy beef diced, salted duck eggs, etc., and they tasted heavy and enjoyable. But in the past two years, I feel that they have become more delicious, but The steps and materials used by Grandma Rong and Aunt Rong were no different from those in previous years. They both mumbled in their hearts.

In fact, this is all the credit of Rong Wan. She has been thinking about the recipes in the space. Several of them are ancient books from the Song Dynasty. I don't know who wrote it, but just by looking at the description, the saliva has already come out. She had always wanted to master the secrets of cooking and eating, but she was young and didn't have many opportunities. In addition, it was not easy to find all the materials, and the dosage was not easy to control, which took a lot of effort. Now she is very good at seasoning, and while helping the auntie and the others to watch the pot, she just added some seasonings, but she was still a little bit short of mastering the heat. The final taste is not as good as described in the book, but it is still the best.

She intends to wait until she gets older to study the delicious barbecue sauce introduced in the book, as well as the recipe for braised meat. When the time comes, roast a leg of lamb with a delicious sauce, it is absolutely amazing, and there is a fragrant pig tail. , I have a good mood for a day!

In addition to these heavy-tasting and easy-to-preserve dishes, Dad Rong and the others also brought wine, strawberry jam, and tomato sauce this time. The raw materials are all homemade, and there is no saccharin or coloring added. They are better than those sold outside. The ones are more flavorful, they are definitely good things.

Rongwan's family brought things to visit Qi's house, and asked Xiao Ba to call people one by one when they met. This kind of surprise made Grandpa Qi and the others nod their heads and say okay, sincerely happy for Xiao Ba. No matter what happened to this child before, but from now on, he will have a better life.

Before the adults ordered, Qi Lian took the initiative to set up the room for Rongwan, and stayed with him. Before, he used light blue floral pillows and a small quilt with pink silk cloth on the back. , Soft bulging dumpling-like pillows, rabbit-pattern cotton pajamas, small soft slippers are still there, and he added a few sets to Rong Wan during this period, they are all kind of cute individuals style of. The original style of Qi Lian's room was very simple and deserted. There were not many things, the display was unusually neat, and the colors were monotonous. However, the whole room seems to be warmer when you put the things that allow you tonight. The big and the small pillows are leaning against each other, and two realistic swollen dumplings are randomly thrown in the middle, making people want to rush to bed immediately. Roll it twice.

Qi Lian's layout is set up, Dad Rong can't tell if Rong Wan and Qi Lian can't live in the same house in front of Grandpa Qi, so he can only recognize it silently, but in his heart he always robs himself of this. The girl's kid is wary.

The one who is most unhappy is not Dad Rong, but Xiao Ba. Xiao Ba usually sleeps in the same room with Rong Wan, but now his seat is occupied. He wanted to squeeze between Rong Wan and Qi Lian, but after seeing the size of the bed in Qi Lian's house, he was awkward. If three people sleep, no one can sleep well. And Qi Lian had already stated clearly that he deliberately cleaned up a room next door for him, so that he could only pouting and reluctantly admit it.