☆Chapter 12 The Purpose of Supreme

"Children's family, what nonsense!" Zhang Cuicui stiffened, then turned her head and gave Rong Huan a vague glance, then turned to Grandpa Rong and the others in a sincere repentance. "They must have read the wrong thing." , Rongquan and I really realized that we were wrong, without any adulteration!"

"Brothers didn't talk nonsense, she just laughed!" Rong Zhi and Rong Yuan defended the two brothers in unison, and Rong Ning kept nodding in agreement from the side.

"Our children never lie!" Aunt Rong said with a cold face. When Zhang Cuicui entered the door, her eyes turned around, and she didn't have any good intentions. Now she still says her child is talking nonsense, which is simply disgusting.

Grandpa Rong had actually softened his heart, but after hearing what Rong Huan and Rong Le had said, he understood that the nephew's family definitely had any plans for coming over to ask for forgiveness. When Zhang Cuicui said that Rong Huan and they were talking nonsense, his anger became even stronger.

"Just tell me if you have anything, don't be scornful in front of me!" Grandpa Rong waved his hand particularly impatiently, interrupting Zhang Cuicui's defense. "Our kids are the most honest, you should be like you!"

Zhang Cuicui curled her lips unhappily, but didn't say anything that was unacceptable. Now it is indeed their family who asks Grandpa Rong, no matter how bad the tone is, they will suffer.

"Uncle, my father's old comrade-in-arms came, and he was here to repay him. He said he would have died on the battlefield if it weren't for my father to block a shot at the beginning!" Rongquan hesitated, but finally Spoke up. When talking about this, Rong Quan didn't feel much sadness. He had never seen his own father. Wherever there would be any deep feelings, he could hear the feeling of rejoicing.

"What are you trying to say?" Grandpa Rong said coldly.

"After Uncle Qi knew that it was Uncle who pulled me up, he wanted to come to see Uncle!" Rong Quan considered it over and over, but in the end he didn't say his purpose straightforwardly. He really didn't have the face to say those things!

"Hehe, he came to see me what to do. I raised my nephew not for him, but for my dead brother!" Grandpa Rong sneered. Now, how could he not understand the intention of Rongquan and Zhang Cuicui? He didn't want to speak ill of them in front of the person who came to repay the kindness. Look at what they are wearing now, and then look at the nutrients in their hands. The background of the people is not small, no wonder they are trying to get up!

"Boss, second child, please let me out. From now on, we have to know to lock the door to save those messy people from running in!" Grandpa Rong understands thoroughly. Whatever came to admit his mistakes, what regrets did not come, are all nonsense!

"Rong Quan, take your wife and children and leave quickly. You are not as disgusting as you!" Rong Erbo waved his hand to Rongquan, like driving a fly. He could see how many people in this family will be in the future. Go as far away as you can. If you come here from time to time, the old man has to get angry!

"Uncle, I really know that I was wrong!" Rong Quan panicked, his voice trembling. "Uncle, you can help me this time, just this time? I will definitely be filial to you in the future!"

He didn't dare to risk losing his uncle Qi's love. He didn't dare at all. He could finally climb a higher tree and have a better life. He couldn't let this opportunity go!

"Uncle, can we forget you after a good day?! Why don't you do things that are mutually beneficial? Or do you just don't want our family to flourish?!" Zhang Cuicui thought he had guessed the point and was dissatisfied. Shouted to Grandpa Rong.