☆ Chapter 23 Winter Farmhouse

When winter is no better than spring, you can dig wild vegetables to improve your life, but it doesn't mean there is nothing to eat. There are no other game in Taoyuan Village, but there are a lot of wild rabbits. During the winter leisure time, the villagers often lead their dogs, bring the Internet rabbit tools, and run to the ground to catch, which can be regarded as a pastime.

Dad Rong and the others deliberately took a few boys out to exercise. After Rong Wan knew that he was going to catch a rabbit, he wanted to go too. Holding Dad Rong's thigh, he refused to let go. "Catch a rabbit, want to go!"

"Go, go, uncle will catch you a big fat rabbit!" When Dad Rong was embarrassed, Uncle Rong patted his thigh and agreed. He really didn't look at the little guy's head drooping.

... really my brother! When I was discussing in the house just now, I said that I would not bring Xiaoqi there, because I was afraid of freezing Xiaoqi. Who knows, after Xiao Qi said this, the eldest brother directly surrendered, and the second elder brother didn't mean to stop him. What else does he have to sing and sing alone? Why don't he agree to it?

"Uncle, good, bad daddy!" Rong Wan immediately let go, and Le Dian ran to Uncle Rong's side with a triumphant smile on his face, and the dimples were very obvious.

Dad Rong's resentful eyes swept towards Uncle Rong, seeing that Uncle Rong was both proud and guilty.

The Rong family went to the outside of the village in a mighty group. Uncle Rong and Er uncle Rong judge their hiding place based on the footprints and feces left by the rabbits, and then let Dad go to the net. The rest of the people have to drive rabbits under the guidance of Uncle Rong and the others. Rong Wan will stand on the lowered poplar stump and watch, and the two puppies brought out from the house surround her with Huan'er.

The two fat rabbits panicked after being chased, and fled indiscriminately, one of them rushed towards Rong Wan. The two puppies stopped biting their tails and playing in circles, and screamed and jumped out. Although he hadn't grown into a majestic big dog, he couldn't be underestimated, and he rushed to catch the mad rabbit.

"Little Qi is not afraid, ah, not afraid!" Dad Rong ran over and hugged Rong Wan in his arms, repeating in a low voice, he was afraid that Rong Wan was scared by the rabbit.

"Don't be afraid, it's fun!" Rong Wan's smiling face seemed to be frightened, it was obvious that he was enjoying it. She thought that the rabbit would have to hit the tree stump to make her pick it up for nothing, but she didn't expect her dog to be so powerful that she would take this fat rabbit down! !

"Good job! I'll give you some good meat tonight!" Uncle Rong bent over and tied up the rabbit, and touched the rabbit hero by the way, but the two dogs ignored him and twisted their ass. Run towards Rongwan.

"Dad, I didn't expect our dog to dislike you so much!" Rong Le's voice was full of sympathy, and he was so nervous that he didn't even notice how ugly his father's face was!

Rong Huan thought about it for half a second, and decided to give up saving his brother who had a problem with his brain, and took Rong Yuan and Rong Zhi to walk quickly towards Rong Wan.

"Today's rabbit meat is not yours!" Uncle Rong said to Rong Le with a black face.

"Uncle, eat meat!" Rong Wan looked at Brother Rong Le, whose face was wrinkled, and grinned unkindly, "Brother, don't eat!"

"Yes, why are our Xiao Qi so filial and clever!" Uncle Rong was also amused, squeezing Rong Wan's bulging face, and looking at his silly son with his head drooping, he felt more and more. How important it is to have a caring little padded jacket at home.