☆Chapter 20 Nestlings and Sweet Potatoes

Autumn is the harvest season. Children can eat sweet and sour pomegranates, sweet red dates, and orange-red persimmons. Adults will be much more busy. They have to break the sticks and clean up the ground. Corn stalks must be planted with winter wheat when the ground is cleaned up. It is Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong who are busy every day, so Rong Wan usually goes to the ground with his parents and them, and when the school is off, a few brothers will take them to play.

Because of the relationship with Rong Wan, Grandma Rong can only break the stick in the ground, because if she carries her in, Rong Wan will be cut on her face by corn leaves. How can she be assured to leave her outside without taking her? A while ago, a child about the same age as Rong Wan was almost abducted in the village.

When the school was off, Rong Huan and the others had nothing else to do, and Xiao Rongwan was left at home. Rong Huan and the others have long wanted to take their sister out to play. In their minds, their sister is the loveliest and most beautiful being. They also have problems that they want to show off to their friends, but they have always Opportunity, I was suspected of bragging by my friends.

Several boys gathered around Xiao Rong Wan, talking about their opinions, all of them thought that the clothes they chose for Rong Wan were the best. This made Rong Wan very helpless. To be honest, they didn't choose very well, especially the younger brother Rong Ning, who actually found her mother's big vest for her to wear. If it is really worn, it will be no different from a sack!

Rong Wan squeezed the little pink flower gown picked out by Rong Yuan with her small hands, and held it up, her white tender face was full of smiles, "Drifting, I want you!"

Rong Yuan raised his chin, his face was filled with a sore smile, "Haha, my sister still likes me the most!"

"No, my sister just thinks this little gown looks good!" Rong An curled his lips and poured cold water on Rong Yuan unwillingly.

"That's also good for me! I will definitely choose more beautiful clothes for my sister in the future!" Rong Yuan promised without being hit by Rong Wan's little hand.

"You just pick it. I will make a lot of money in the future and buy a lot of clothes for my sister! I treat my sister better than you do to her!" Rong Ning said with great pride, patting his chest.

Rong Huan and Rong Le considered themselves older children, so instead of arguing with their younger brothers, they said in unison, "Hurry up and put on Xiao Qi, let's go out!"

After going out, Rongzhi and others realized that the two brothers were too insidious. The younger sister was held by Rong Huan and Rong Le in turn, but they stretched out their hands but was rejected, saying that they were so young that they could not hold their sister securely, it was... too shameless!

The friends of the Rong brothers gathered around as soon as they saw Rong Wan, touching Rong Wan's little face, or pulling his sister's little hands, it was too rare. A few of them also have younger sisters, but in their hearts they love to cry and complain, and they are not in vain. They are not as fun as the little seven sisters. They are really envious. They really want to have a beautiful sister who is as obedient as Xiao Qi!

A large group of people rushed to the long-abandoned airport at the east end of the village, where there were large swaths of weeds, which were knee-free. They had come to find several nests of wild bird eggs before, so they wanted to try their luck again.

The anxious child Sayazi ran into the grass and started a group of wild birds. She was attacked by bird dung on her head, making the others almost fall down with laughter. Rong Huan hugged Rongwan, and the brothers were in one place. They pushed aside the grass and slowly moved forward. After walking in for a certain distance, they found a nest of bird eggs, seven or eight, smaller than eggs.