☆Chapter 41 Offended the villain

If Rong Wan sleeps deeply during his nap, he can sleep until four or five in the afternoon. After discovering this, the family didn't dare to let Rong Wan fall asleep like this, and at three o'clock, seeing that she was still not awake, they woke her up. The same is true today, because he didn't sleep until he woke up naturally, Rong Wan closed his eyes and groaned and refused to get up, arching and arching in a quilt. Xiao Ba sat up in a daze, with water mist in his big eyes, and tears hanging on his curled eyelashes.

Ma Rong and Aunt Rong felt that their hearts were almost melted when they saw the cuteness of the two babies. They held a baby, squeezed their cheeks, patted their fleshy buttocks, and awake the two babies. NS. Rong Wan felt that his cheeks were so hot that he could make an omelet, and it was too ashamed to be spanked by Ma Ma. Madam Rong and Aunt Rong'er didn't notice her little emotions. They thought she had just gotten into the puff because she just got into the quilt.

When Dad Rong saw that Rong Wan and Xiao Ba came out holding hands, he immediately gave Rong Wan the package of wood sculptures that he had brought with him. Seeing Rong Wan happily put it out on the small stool, touching the one and the other, he felt a little closer to the stone, but it was more sour and jealous, and he could not make it to his daughters. As for the little gadgets, I have never seen her love it so much.

The stone is big, looks fierce, dressed not glamorously, and can't speak with a clumsy tongue, but these are just appearances. Rong Wan could feel the kindness released by the stone, and Rong Wan never hesitated to smile to those who are good to him.

Seeing that Rong Wan did not hide from him or dislike him like other children, Shishi's face showed a silly smile. Taking advantage of the time of rest, he got in front of Rong Wan and Xiao Ba, squatted, and talked to them both. These small objects are all carved.

When the guy who worked together saw it, he joked, "Stone, you like children so much, so don't hurry up to find a daughter-in-law to give birth to one!"

"Yeah, hurry up, you're not young anymore," someone next to him booed.

Fortunately, Shishi's complexion is dark and his blush is not obvious, but he can also be seen as shy from his helpless behavior.

"Auntie, is there a good girl? Tell Shishi, he is honest and willing to do it, and I won't be able to find out in the future." One of the guys said to Aunt Lin that he and his wife were matched by Aunt Lin. very good.

"I'll pay attention to the stone, and if there is something good, I will tell him first." Aunt Lin readily agreed.

"Okay, okay~ marry aunt, marry aunt!" When Rong Wan listened to the words of these adults, her black grape-like eyes rolled around, and she clapped her white hands with a booze, but the milk sounded milky voice. No matter how you listen, it makes people want to laugh.

Xiao Ba's attention was distracted by the finely carved objects on the small stool, but seeing Rong Wan applauding, the adults around him were laughing, he clapped his hands ignorantly, and grinned.

After four o'clock in the afternoon, the helping men were working in full swing. The aunts and ladies who came to help were busy choosing vegetables, cutting vegetables, burning fire, cooking rice, and stewing meat. They didn't have a moment of leisure. The yard of Rong's family was already full of meat. , The aroma of vegetables and rice.

It was a very happy moment at first, but some people came to the house to add congestion to Rong Wan's home. Xu Chunhua, who had been driven away before, brought her man and son over to'theoretical'. While pulling her man, she dragged her son, raising her head in a very trivial manner.

"Fortunately, my house is full back, otherwise our mother and son will be bullied and there is no reason!" Xu Chunhua is no different from a cockfight that has been defeated. I will say it again when I see someone along the way, but basically nothing. People are happy to talk to her.