☆Chapter 51 Xiaoqi was beaten

When Rong Night was in the third grade of elementary school, Teacher Zhang from her class was transferred to teach in the next town. She was replaced by a young girl in her twenties who was tall and lanky, and she was very good-looking, but her temper was not good. How good. If the students couldn't answer the questions she asked or didn't finish their homework, they would be scolded miserably. If they committed a repeat offense, she would have someone ride a horse and stand in the back of the classroom, let alone Girls like Niu Gaoren can't bear it.

This is just one of the punishments she has come up with. When dictating new words, students will suffer a small bamboo stick every time they make a mistake. It hurts to hit the palm of the hand. Although this teacher also likes students who are obedient and good grades, if a good student makes a mistake, she will act mercilessly. This way everyone in the class is in danger and wants to get sick when it comes to school.

Although Rong Wan and Xiao Ba said that they did very well, they also made some small mistakes. This time, when dictating new words, Rong Wan made a mistake in pinyin, and Xiao Ba made a mistake. According to the teacher's request, Yong Wan had to be beaten on the palm of his hand, and Xiao Ba would be beaten twice.

The teacher drew a thin bamboo stick into Rong Wan's palm, and the hot pain spread directly to his mind, even the usual smile could not be maintained.

"Does it hurt?" The teacher shook the bamboo stick in her hand with a satisfied expression on her face. She actually asked Rong Wan whether it hurts.

"It's fine if you know it hurts, don't make this mistake again next time." Without waiting for the night to say something, she went on.

Of course Xiao Ba was also beaten, the two sticks were stronger, and Xiao Ba couldn't help but bit his lower lip. In fact, if the two children are not vying to be beaten for each other, the teacher is not so angry yet, and she does not like others to challenge her authority.

Although Chang Hong and Zhang Rui were both beaten on the palms of their hands, they didn't feel any sadness this time. They were thinking about how to laugh at Rong Wan and Xiao Ba. You must know that both of them have always been praised. , Sister Rong Wan's beating this time made the two girls feel happy, and they planned to taunt them.

"Does it hurt? Does it hurt?!" After class, Chang Hong and Zhang Rui ran to Rongwan and Xiaoba's desks to open their voices and perform. The pitch is high, the expression is exaggerated, and it can't hide the gloating energy.

"It hurts, it definitely hurts. I've never been beaten before." Chang Hong curled his lips, and deliberately spoke in that delicate tone, with an unbelievable smile on his face.

"It's fine if you know it hurts, so don't make such a mistake next time." Zhang Rui cleared her throat, as if educated.

"You are really annoying. People who are thinking about it here don't know how to go back to endorse, and they are embarrassed to say this with so many wrong words. Shameless!" Haiyan said angrily. She stood up, ready to go to Rong Wan and Xiao Ba to push these two annoying people away. Really, I am jealous of Xiaoqi and Xiaoba if I don't study hard.

"What are you two doing here chirping? You got a dozen sticks and laughed at others, too. You probably are all used to being beaten. People Rongwan and Ah Fu were beaten for the first time." Niu Gaoren was in. The back row of the classroom slammed the table down, making a loud noise. These words made Chang Hong and Zhang Rui's smiles freeze instantly, their faces flushed, and they didn't know how to refute, but they were not convinced. They always felt that these people played well with Sister Rong Wan, deliberately. Speak to them.

"Xiao Ba, did you hear other people's jokes about us coming?" Rong Wan turned to ask Xiao Ba, blinking his right eye, looking cute and cute.

"No." Xiao Ba had a tacit understanding with Rong Wan, and shook his head as Rong Wan expected.