☆ Chapter 73

Qi Lian wouldn't conceal such a big incident with Rong Wan, which also caused an uproar in the Rong family. After Grandpa Rong knew about this, he immediately called the grandchildren together and gave them a severe meal. Grandma Rong did not intercede for them this time. At the beginning, they had to stop Qi Lian from picking up Rong Wan, but as a result, Rong Wan encountered such a horrible thing, how could the old man feel so angry!

Rong Huan and his brothers were both self-blaming and fearful. They let Grandpa Rong scold them, and began to reflect in their hearts, deliberately targeting Qi Lian whether they had done something wrong. If Qi Lian was taking care of him, Xiao Qi would be safer. Especially Rong An, who was supposed to send him to school late, he gave himself two shots without saying anything. He didn't get any moisture at all. He felt that if he insisted on sending him to school late, this would not happen. In the final analysis, it's because of myself.

"Grandpa and grandma, it's not a matter of brothers at all, it's just that I was unlucky today, and happened to happen to this matter." Rong Wan watched anxiously from the side, and repeatedly helped his brothers to say something nice. "I was not frightened, I was not hurt, I just lost a little money, not too much, and you are not replenishing me, right?!"

"Hmph, dare these brats, they won't give it to Grandpa!" Grandpa Rong said angrily, perhaps because he just vented, but now he is not as angry as he was just now.

"Little Qi can do whatever he wants, brother has money!" Several brothers contributed their wallets one after another.

"That's fine!" Rong Wan smiled. At this time, the atmosphere at home has eased a bit, and she said again, "I don't want to delay my brothers' business affairs just because of some of my little things. It is time for them to start a business now."

"Then next time, if you meet again...Ah, bah, it's not right, we won't be so unlucky in Xiaoqi from now on!" Grandpa Rong said that he didn't think it was right, so he changed his words quickly.

"Yes, and I will let Brother Qi pick me up in the future, so grandpa doesn't have to worry about it!" Rong Wan slowly swayed his grandpa's arm twice before acting like a baby.

"...That stinky boy from the Qi family...Alright, he is here, grandpa don't worry!" Grandpa Rong said this reluctantly, and then stared at the Rong family brothers fiercely.

Who on earth is this guy with no eyesight dare to snatch my sister! I don't really want to live anymore! The brothers of the Rong family cast all the anger in their hearts on the robber, wishing to catch him immediately and wait for him to be tortured.

The Rong family's brothers were still very powerful in their actions. In addition, the Qi family was also angry with the police. Within a day, the police arrested the robbed man in a rental house two blocks away from the incident. Lived, the police found Rongwan's robbed bag in the rental house. The money in it was gone, the needles and threads were still there, and he ate half a can of beef sauce. When he caught him, he was eating beef sauce with white rice, and he was sweating profusely.

This kid was refreshed and said all that was said. The only regret was that he didn't finish the beef sauce. After listening to his words, the policeman who handled the case didn't know what expression he was going to use to face this strange foodie and robber.

This Qiangzi confessed a very important situation. He said that he was hired by someone to grab Yung Wan. A woman gave him 2,000 yuan to follow Yung Wan, saying that he would find a chance to scare him. she. The police asked Qiangzi to describe the person's appearance, so he could only talk about the height, body shape and face shape. He said that the woman was wearing sunglasses when she met him and couldn't see her eyes.