☆Chapter 83 Let's watch fireworks

After the holiday, Qi Dad and Qi Ma immediately packed their things and came to Taoyuan Village to meet with their family. They have already discussed and will celebrate the New Year in Taoyuan Village this year. Lei Zi and Xiao Yu were too envious when they found out. They really wanted to go to Taoyuan Village to celebrate the New Year. If they stayed at home, they didn't taste good or fun. They had to deal with the adult's eighteen questions. They couldn't be more depressed.

When they arrived at Taoyuan Village, they were catching up with Rongjia stewing big meat. A huge pot was standing in the yard. The fire underneath was thriving. Two ribs were chopped into pieces and stewed in a pot. The fragrance was already floating all over the yard. That's all, the Rong family is chatting around the pot, the atmosphere is particularly good.

Qi Ma directed Dad Qi and Qi Lian to move all the big and small bags to the living room of Rong's family. They were all a pile of clothes and daily necessities brought from the Imperial Capital. She would not bring them for food. It might as well be done late. It's delicious, it doesn't make sense to bring it.

After tidying up, the spare ribs in the pot will be cooked. Each person takes a large bowl with large pieces of spare ribs in it. After eating, go to the pot and hook it. As long as it is lightly pumped, the bones are pulled out, leaving a large piece of meat, which is tender and crispy when eaten in the mouth, and it is delicious. Everyone was very happy to chew, but Grandpa Rong, Grandma Rong and Grandpa Qi were not as good as they used to be, and it was appropriate to eat. The young ones who have good mouths are also specially selected with brittle bones, and bite them.

Although the pork ribs are not greasy, they still won't work if you eat too much. When everyone had eaten almost, the greasy soup was served. Drink a bowl while it was hot. The stomach is warm and full, which is really enjoyable!

"I haven't eaten Xiaoqi's food for a while, I think I have lost weight, and I can make up for it this time!" Qi Ma leaned on the sofa contentedly and said.

Dad Qi glanced at his wife's bulging belly, and silently swallowed what he wanted to say. He didn't want to be accused by his wife of disgusting her figure. At the same time, he really couldn't say anything against his intentions. He's fat!

"You...what's that look?" Qi Ma's eyes were pointed, she looked at her husband's expression on her head, and immediately sat upright and asked.

"It's nothing, indeed... it's thinner!" Dad Qi shook his head, then nodded hard.

Don't look at what Qi's mother said, but every time Qi Lian learns cooking, she always refuses to taste it because she wants to lose weight. She also pushes her husband out in order not to hurt her son, without hesitation at all.

After the 26th of the twelfth lunar month, many people set off firecrackers and fireworks every night, especially on the night of the Lunar New Year's Day.

New Year's Eve is a day for family reunion. Everyone sits together watching the Spring Festival Gala and chats. They are imagining the future in the warm room with warm faces and warm hearts.

At first, Rong Wan and Qi Lian honestly watched TV with their family members. After a while, seeing everyone not paying attention to them, they sneaked out. Wrapped in overcoats, the two climbed to the roof and sat side by side watching the fireworks.

The moment when the fireworks light up the night sky, it is incredibly beautiful. Compared with this beautiful scenery, the cold wind that blows from time to time is nothing. Qi Lian opened his coat and let Rong Wan nest in his arms, and then closed the coat. The two cuddled together in this position, feeling much warmer.

"It's so beautiful!" Rong Wan exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Qi Lian's gaze remained more on Rong Wan, and his bright eyes were brighter and more charming than the stars on that day.