☆ Chapter 75

Except for the few unmarried brothers who went up to Rong An, who were in the tragic situation of being forced to marry, the rest of the Rong family went smoother and smoother in these small days. On December 12, Huang Lele added a chubby boy to the Rong family at the First Hospital of the Imperial Capital. This is the first person in the fourth generation of the Rong family.

Because it was a natural birth, Huang Lele recovered very quickly, and he went home shortly after staying in the hospital. Huang Lele's parents, Le, came to live in the Rong's compound with a big burden, just to serve her daughters and grandchildren.

The old custom in Taoyuan Village is that children are not allowed to be seen by outsiders before the full moon, so distant relatives and friends who knew the news just sent gifts. Unexpectedly, a stranger came to the door on this day. Of course, he wasn't really a stranger anymore. You could guess his identity by just looking at his face. I think it should be the brother Xiao Ba mentioned before.

"Are you...?" Dad Rong and Ma Rong looked at each other, both shocked. The shock to the two people was not small, they had already regarded Xiao Ba as their own, but now there was someone who looked so similar to Xiao Ba.

"Hello, my surname is Gu, Gu Sheng, and I am Rong Fu's real brother." There are alienation and indifference between the eyebrows similar to Xiao Ba. Gu Sheng's behavior is quite good, but it is a little less. It's so impersonal that makes Rong's family look extremely uncomfortable.

"Afu is our Rong family's child, young man, don't talk nonsense!" Grandpa Rong grunted dissatisfiedly, clearly expressing his attitude. Even if the relatives of Xiaoba's bloodline come to the door, what if he said that he didn't want it at the beginning, but now it's coming out.

"Yes!" Madam Rong nodded hurriedly, her flustered heart calmed a little bit.

"So Ah Fu hasn't told you yet? I already recognized him." Gu Sheng said with a decent smile on his face, dissatisfied with Rong Jia's statement.

"So what! Xiao Ba is still happy to stay at Rong's house." Rong Wan, who was teasing the fat dumplings in the room, walked outside and fought back after hearing the movement outside. She walked up to Grandpa Rong and Dad Rong and said in a low voice, "Little Eight, he didn't tell the family that he was afraid that you would worry about this."

"Are you Rongwan? Afu's sister?" Gu Sheng's eyebrows twitched slightly, and there was a hint of interest in his long and narrow eyes. However, he didn't seem to really want to give an answer by Rong Wan, but began to refute what Rong Wan had said before. "Do you make this decision for him without asking Ah Fu's opinion?"

"Then what do you mean? Bring Xiao Ba back?" Rong Wan did not answer Gu Sheng's question, but asked rhetorically.

"If Ah Fu is willing, the door of the Gu family will always be open to him, and the Gu family can give him everything he wants." Gu Sheng replied.

"You're wrong! The Gu family can't give Xiao Ba what he wants." Rong Wan sneered, and retorted, "A harmonious family, loving elders, and fraternal brothers, can the Gu family give it? If it could, how could Xiao Ba in the first place? Fell to that point."

"And Xiao Ba personally said that he will stay at Rong's house, so don't bother with Gu's brother!" Rong Wan added.

As soon as she said these words, Grandpa Rong and the others were determined, so they said, Xiao Ba had already become a member of the Rong family, so why would they choose to leave?

Xiao Ba slammed open the courtyard door, and ran in panting, his forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat, and the broken hair on his forehead was wet. He looked ugly and said to Gu Sheng, "How did you find this place? Didn't I say not to disturb my family!"