☆Chapter 86 Good Man Standard

"It seems that Miss Lu's cooking skills should be good. Would you like to show us something?" Rong Ning sneaked into the kitchen at this time, and heard the conversation between Lu Xue and Rong Wan, he smiled and interjected.

Lu Xue's face didn't turn red anymore, but her blood color faded away. She shook her heart and didn't know how to answer. She just said that by just picking the bones in the egg, and now it's her turn, she can't cook at all!

"Hey, you are all here, thinking about eating Xiaoqi and cooking!" Leizi's second product also ran into the kitchen, although he didn't realize what kind of embarrassment his girlfriend was in, but She was rescued by mistake.

Rong Ning wanted to say a few more words, but Rong Wan gestured with his eyes, and didn't continue to pursue and fight.

After the meal is ready, everyone sits around a table to eat. Lu Xue sat next to Leizi, with Xiaoyu on the other side. Rong Wan sat next to Qi Lian, with Xiao Ba on the other side. Rongwan's position and Lu Xue's position are relative.

Qi Lian gave Rong Wan the beef she liked, and Rong Wan gave Qi Lian chopsticks and vegetables. Rong Wan will transfer the celery that she doesn't like to Qi Lian's bowl. Qi Lian will eat only a small piece of celery, and then call it back to Rong Wan. She doesn't want her to be too picky, let alone eat too much. like.

The two Chi Guoguo's show affection behavior made the opposite Lei Zi couldn't help but complain, "You two show affection is not enough, how long it has been, I look tired of it!"

"Brother, I think you are jealous!" Xiao Yu took a sip of the soup and started to tear down brother's desk without wiping his mouth.

"Haha, I'm jealous, what am I jealous of!" Lei Zi snorted disdainfully. He put down his chopsticks, held Lu Xue's hand, and said triumphantly, "I have Lu Xue now, so I need to be jealous of others!!"

Lu Xue was blushing and heartbeat by Lei Zi's actions, and truly let go of the relationship between Lei Zi and Rong Wan, and felt guilty for the naive behavior of finding fault before.

Others just pretended not to hear, and continued to eat and eat, and the dishes they picked were Leizi's favorite. After Leizi found out, he was so angry that he almost jumped his feet, but at any rate his girlfriend is here, so he has to pay attention to his image and can only bear it.

Before leaving Rong's house, Lu Xue avoided the others and apologized to Rong Wan alone. "I'm sorry, but I was wrong with what I said to you today. Actually, I don't usually do it like this!"

"I know, you should be jealous!" Rong Wan said with a light smile.

Lu Xue saw Rong Wan behave so magnanimously, and she pointed out the reason why she said those words, and she blushed immediately. I'm afraid that the person he likes is you, then I really have no chance of winning!"

"Are you complimenting me? I'm embarrassed to say that!" Rong Wan chuckled. "But Brother Leizi is to blame for this. He is the culprit. I will definitely take care of him. You Will you feel so distressed and reluctant?"

Lu Xue's face turned redder by Rong Wan's teasing, her voice was like a mosquito, almost inaudible, "I won't..."

"What are you two talking about? Let me listen too!" Lei Zi approached with a smile on his face, and put his hand around Lu Xue's shoulder.

"Brother Leizi, you really can't compare to Brother Qi. How can a masculine man like to listen to girls talking about little secrets!" Rong Wan pouted and spoke to attack Leizi.

Behind Lei Zi, Qi Lian, who was still listening with his ears, immediately assumed an extremely serious posture, and sat back to his original position to drink tea calmly and gracefully. Lei Zi turned his head and saw his brother pretending to be there. He didn't even mention that he despised him, but he didn't know how to respond to Rong Wan's complaints, so he could only admit it. But he was also used to it. He never won against Shang Rongwan and Qi Lian every time.