☆ Chapter 78

Finally, Liu Huanhuan took the food that Rong Wan had brought over, thinking about bringing Rong Wan some more special products from her house when she came back from the holiday, and packed a large bag. Otherwise, she felt uneasy.

The next step is to pack the luggage. Liu Huanhuan's own set of clothes, one set for each of his younger siblings, and the handkerchief and purse that Rong Wan embroidered for her are also loaded, ready to be taken home to show off to the family. She put the food she brought and the pile of food on the floor of the dormitory, and she was also worried. Carrying it to the train station is really a big project!

"Anyway, I'm on holiday too. There is nothing wrong. Tomorrow my brother will drive us to the train station. I will put you in the car before leaving." Rong Wan had already decided.

"Yes, I have to trouble you and your brother again!" Liu Huan said with a smile.

"Look at my head, I'm all dizzy! Why should I bring you here? It should be to take you to my house and we will set off together tomorrow morning. How convenient is that!" Rong Wan patted his forehead, annoyed. Say. "My brother is still downstairs, go, let's go down!"

"No, no! You really make me want to get into the ground!" Liu Huanhuan waved his hand again and again, feeling the heat on his face, red like a ripe little apple.

"You will be alone in the dormitory at night. Don't be afraid. Come to my house and sleep with me. It is convenient for me to send you off in the morning!" Rong Wan persuaded. "We are friends, don't tell me so."

While talking about Rong Wan, he called Rong An's phone and asked him to wait downstairs, and they would get off immediately.

"Okay, okay, I'll go with you." Liu Huanhuan nodded helplessly. Rong Wan knew her well. She looked carefree, but she didn't dare to sleep alone. "You are so good to me, how can I give you back!"

"Well, if you really want to repay, just...be my sister-in-law, many of my brothers have not married a wife, you can pick one!" Rong Wan made a serious thought, and then said solemnly.

"You bad girl, let's see how I can deal with you!" Liu Huanhuan's face turned redder, and he reached out to scratch Rong Wan's itchy flesh.

"Stop making trouble, stop making trouble, I'm kidding you!" Rong Wan smiled so that his eyes were like crescent moons, and a pair of small dimples appeared on his face. She was really cute, and she avoided Liu Huanhuan's dexterously. hand.

The Rong family welcomed Liu Huanhuan's arrival and cooked a large table of good dishes in the evening. Rong Wan braised a big elbow, which was brought by Uncle Rong when he drove from Taoyuan Village in the afternoon. The shredded pork was a bit of firewood, and it was tender and crispy, and it was very tasty. The skin of the elbow and the white meat underneath are sticky, but not greasy at all, and smells a little fruity. The soup is also very thick, with all the essence in it, and it's very flavorful to eat with rice.

In addition to the knuckles, there are grilled ribs, tomato sirloin, stewed red pomfret, and various pigmented stir-fried dishes and cold dishes. Each dish is delicious, spicy and fresh.

Liu Huanhuan is now more and more admiring her good sister. She has good grades, can embroider, and her culinary skills are so good. No wonder Qi Lian looks so tight. If she were a man, she would definitely have to catch up too late. She made up her mind that she would learn a few more tricks from Rong Wan in the future.

After dinner, the elders sat in the living room for a while and then went back, and the rest were young people. Huang Lele carried the meaty little dumpling out, and the rare Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan surrounded them, touching their little hands and feet to play with the children.