☆Chapter 81 Hometown Meets Old Friends

After eating the candied haws, Rong Wan took Qi Lian to buy sesame seeds again. There is already a long queue in front of the Wu's sesame cake stall. People in Taoyuan Village and people who often come to Taoyuan Village to go to the market all know that Wu's sesame cake is crisp and fragrant, and you can eat three or four without stuffing. Not greasy.

"Let's buy a few more, or we will have to wait three days before we can buy it again!" Rong Wan pulled Qi Lian's hand and asked for advice.

"Yeah" Qi Lian nodded. He rarely refuses tonight's proposal, and he wouldn't object to the trivial matter of buying a few biscuits.

Rong Wanzheng was talking to Qi Lian. Someone tugged at the skirt of her clothes, and the milky voice sounded "Sister, sister~"

Rong Wan looked down and saw that it was the fat baby Shi Xiaopeng, who was wearing a red quilted jacket today, which made his skin white as jade, like a blessed baby, very festive. Rong Wan bent down, stretched out his hand to squeeze his fleshy cheeks, smiled and said, "My little friend is so handsome!"

Xiaopeng was shy by Yung Wan's praise, and his chubby hand covered his hot cheeks with sugar juice, and his thick and curly eyelashes flickered twice, like a butterfly with wings spread out. His bright eyes peeked through the cracks of his fingers, and then whispered, "My sister is so beautiful too!"

"So cute!" Rong Wan was cute by his shy little appearance, and she held him in his arms and rubbed him.

"My brat, I saw you too! Honestly!" Shi Xiaopeng's mother smiled and said, "Right?! Son"

"No, I'm behaved!" Shi Xiaopeng was anxious when he heard his mother say that, put down his chubby hands, stared at his big round eyes, and said angrily.

"Yes, Xiaopeng is the best!" Rong Wan kissed Shi Xiaopeng with a smile, causing the little fat baby to blush instantly, twisting and twisting his chubby fingers.

"Is that sister promised to be a daughter-in-law for me?!" Shi Xiaopeng asked shamefully.

This little appearance made his mother and the people around him laugh so much that tears were about to flow out, and Qi Lian's face was black and he didn't show any smile. He bent down and reached out to hug Shi Xiaopeng away from Rong Wan's embrace, but Shi Xiaopeng obviously didn't want to cooperate, and turned his head and plunged into Rong Wan's arms.

"No uncle!" Shi Xiaopeng whispered.

"Look at you kid!" Shi Xiaopeng's mother knew that Qi Lian and Rong Wan were talking, smiled and touched Shi Xiaopeng's head, and said, "This is my brother! If you see my brother likes you so much, let him hug you. , Or my brother will be sad!"

Shi Xiaopeng turned his head and glanced at Qi Lian, pouting, "Brother is not so old! I, I don't like him either, he will snatch my sister from me!"

Rong Wan was amused by Shi Xiaopeng's mother's saying that his brother would be sad, and joked, "Yes, Xiaopeng, let your brother hug, or your brother will cry!"

Qi Lian's face was darkened by Shi Xiaopeng's mother, but after listening to Rong Wan's words, his face was solemn and his eyes were sharp.

However, Shi Xiaopeng really believed what his mother and Rong Wan had said. He hesitated for a while, and reluctantly said, "Then, I'll let him hug you!"

"..." Qi Lian looked at Shi Xiaopeng who stretched out his short and chubby arms, and didn't know what to do for a while. But in the next second he reacted, reaching out and raising Shi Xiaopeng high.

Not only was Shi Xiaopeng not afraid, but excitedly called out "I want to fly, fly high!"

"If you don't snatch someone from me, I will let you fly high!" Qi Lian negotiated with a child seriously.