☆ Chapter 8 Leisurely Little Day

Rong Wan finally caught the opportunity to enter the space. She dug a pit and buried the apple seeds in, but she didn't report much hope. She had only heard of apple grafting and breeding, and she didn't know whether it was feasible to use seeds. The lotus seeds seemed to have been left for a long time, hard, like small stones, she threw one into the Lingquan, to see if she could grow small green lotus leaves.

When she carefully read the thousand-character essay, the land in the space expanded to two points, but there were only three apple tree saplings and the few tender green lotus leaves emerging from the spring, which still looked empty. Incomparable.

The fifteenth day of the first lunar month is the Lantern Festival. Taking advantage of the adults rolling the Lantern Festival in the yard, they rushed to the kitchen to hunt for treasure. However, the countryside at this time is really not like the later ones. You can also eat all kinds of anti-season vegetables in winter. Potatoes and cabbage are definitely the mainstream of winter dinner tables. Rong Wan's house was like this, with seven or eight Chinese cabbage scattered on the ground, and nearby potatoes were sprouting potatoes.

She didn't dare to take more, so she only moved two potatoes into the space. She took a steady step and looked around with her little head, and finally let her see the white melon seeds in the glass jar, she guessed it was pumpkin seeds. She didn't dare to do something like pouring half a bottle at once, but took a dozen seeds to earn space.

When the night toss is over, the Lantern Festival has been made, part of it is cooked and part is fried. At that time, the fillings of the Lantern Festival were still relatively monotonous, but it was made of sesame and peanuts, but it was already very good, and the sweetness was very popular with grandma and the children. Rong Wan could only eat the stuffing in the cooked Lantern Festival, but she was already satisfied.

After the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, even if the year is completely over, and Rong Huan and their joyful vacation will also be over. Thinking of the stern teachers and heavy homework, these children feel very melancholy. When can they not study without taking exams? Woolen cloth!

Two dragons raised their heads on the first day of February, but this meant more than just that for the Rong family. It was Rong Wan's birthday.

When she got up in the morning, Rong's mother changed Rongwan to a new dress. She looked very festive. The soft hair on her head was tied into a pigtail. When she was carried to the dinner table, she realized that something was wrong. Uncle Rong and the others usually have breakfast in their own small house. Today, all the ones that don't fall are here. There is a bowl of noodles in front of her. Of course, there is also a bowl in front of her, but the cooking seems to be overcooked. The noodles are so soft. Covered with a poached egg.

Rong Wan didn't know that today was his birthday until Rong's mother spoke. There was no birthday cake, no birthday song, only the family's warm and indulgent smiling faces, and a bowl of badly cooked noodles, but it must be said. Let's spend the night with the best birthday in my life!

The big poached egg Rong Wan obviously couldn't eat it, so Rong Ma crushed half of it with a spoon, mixed it with the noodle soup and fed it to Rong Wan. Rong Wan only ate two spoons and stopped eating. She looked at Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong with her big black eyes, and vomited out the clear words "Master, eat! Milk, eat!"

Everyone was stunned, and Madam Rong, who was closest to Rong Wan, even dropped the spoon on the table. However, after the reaction, everyone's expressions turned into joy and pride. Of course, Rong's dad and Rong's mother were a little bit sour. The first time their little baby called so clearly, they weren't called Mom and Dad!

Grandma Rong was so happy that she burst into tears. She hugged Rong Wan several times and kissed her heartily. She kept complimenting that she was smart and filial, and she knew she was called the grandpa and grandma who loved her the most. Although Grandpa Rong wasn't as exaggerated as Grandma Rong, he was still too happy. His beard curled up and his big rough hands rubbed the top of Rong Wan's head, and there was a trembling expression in his eyes.