☆Chapter 66 Qi Lian's Secret

From the Zhang family's side, Lei Zi was first inexplicably trained by his father, and then rejected by his parents in various ways. He still got the answer from his sister Xiaoyu. It turned out that it was the matter of good brothers Qi Lian and Xiao Qi. He decisively called to congratulate him. He used to think that Qi Lian's temperament would take three or four to five years before he could pick up his mind with Xiao Qi. It's a mistake!

"Brother, it's not bad, I made it with Xiao Qi so soon!" Lei Zi said in a mean tone when he called, "I misunderstood you, I really want to spit on Xiaonencao!"

"Are you itchy?" Qi Lian was still planning to find Leizi to settle the account. Who knew that the goods were delivered automatically, and immediately sneered.

"Hey, isn't this happy for you, brother!" Lei Zi explained hurriedly.

"Happy for me?! Why did I hear that you wanted to pry at my corner?" Qi Lian said in a very light tone, but Lei Zi's ears were extremely dangerous signals, and he was impatient at the time.

"Who?! Who?! Who?! Who is grinning! Brother, don't you believe in my character? How could I do such a thing!" Lei Zi felt that he was more wronged than Dou E.

"Your father."

"...He, he was joking, don't take it seriously!" Lei Zi wanted to cry without tears, and said in his heart, oops, my grandfather, you really hurt me!

"It doesn't matter if it's true, Xiao Qi won't like you!" Qi Lian said confidently.

"..." Although this is true, is it really good to say so bluntly! ! Although I said that I don't mind, I'm still careful. Is the trust between people so fragile? Can I be friends happily? !

As soon as Qi Lian had beaten Leizi, he listened to his grandfather talking on the phone. He didn't restrain his loud voice at all. "I said, Brother Rong, so you don't want to be stunned. The children are all done, as I said, wait. Xiao Qi can have a banquet when he is old!"

"..." Qi Lian regretted beating Leizi, and if he came down a few minutes earlier, he would be able to prevent Grandpa from saying this. It's hard to make progress, why is the family so ineffectively holding back!

Qi Lian stared at Grandpa Qi with a paralyzed face, and successfully closed his mouth with a guilty conscience.

"...I'm discussing with your grandpa Rong about you and Xiao Qi!" Grandpa Qi felt that it was too shameful to be scared by his grandson, so he moved the microphone and whispered.

"Tell you, no way!!" Grandpa Rong's roar came through the microphone.

"...Cough cough, I'll communicate with him next time!" Grandpa Qi's face changed from time to time. It was very exciting. He couldn't stand his waist as he was stared at by his grandson's dark eyes.

"Don't bother Grandpa!" Qi Lian said forcefully and clearly. Looking at Grandpa's eyes fixedly only sent a message: Grandpa, don't pull your hind legs anymore!

"Okay, it's time for dinner! Dad, Lao Qi, Xiao Lian, come to eat!" Qi's mother's voice came from the kitchen, accompanied by bursts of more obvious attractive fragrance.

"...Go to eat, go to eat first!" Grandpa Qi put down the phone, and walked away with his hands behind his back. It looked like it was quite calm, but if you look at his speed that is comparable to brisk walking, you know that he just walked. How embarrassing.

"At the first glance, this dish was made by Xiao Qi, isn't it?" Grandpa Qi sat on the main seat and only glanced at him to know whose handwriting was the dish on the table.

"Dad, have a good look! Xiaoqi has grown in her craftsmanship again, and I am embarrassed to show my ugliness with what I made!" Qi Ma said while putting the dishes.