☆ Chapter 3 Farmers are more happy

However, after climbing up and down to toss for a long time, her soft little body protested, her white and tender palms were red, and her knees were also very painful. It seems that there are some things that can't be rushed, so let's go out first, they will still grow day after day.

She just thought about it, and in the blink of an eye she went back to the familiar room. Her parents were still in the outbuilding. She grinned and hugged the soft quilt and rolled around twice until she was caught The quilt stopped by the embankment. She wrinkled her small nose and inhaled, her saliva almost flowed out uncontrollably. It smelled like stewed meat. The smell was really strong.

After Rong's mother opened the door curtain, she saw her little girl who seemed to be trapped in the quilt, blinking her big smoky eyes and staring at the door, full of expectation and longing. Rong's mother could not help but hug Rong Wan's little greedy girl and kiss her again, laughing too hard.

"Go, we will have meat for Xiao Qi soon, please be happy!" Ma Rong smiled when she spoke, and her voice spread far away.

"Qibaoer wakes up with the smell of meat, why are you so greedy! But you can't eat meat yet, just eat steamed eggs honestly!" Dad Rong also said cheerfully, full of calluses. The big hand rubbed Rongwan's pink mouth, teasing her.

"Look at what you said, why is there no meat? My granddaughter is also a meat-eater!" Grandma Rong came to Rong Wan with a bowl, freed her hand and patted Dad Rong on her back. Next, I was venting for Rong Wan.

Can that be regarded as meat... Rong Wan looked at the bowl and barely had a spoonful of minced meat, and the rest was soft and tender steamed eggs. On the table, there was a large pot of chowder with large chunks of meat. Bright and scented, she really wants to taste it!

For a meatless and unpleasant foodie, watching others eat, but he can only smell it, how painful it must be!

The happy and warm little days passed very quickly, and it was Laba this year in the blink of an eye.

Rong Wan is already very stable while walking on the wall, even if he walks independently, he can walk a certain distance decently. At this time, the family's entertainment was not listening to the radio, but watching her walking, always tempting her with all kinds of things, and letting her walk around the kang with small fat legs.

In fact, she is not very interested in the things in their hands, but she never wants to let her family show disappointed expressions, so she always cooperates with face and makes them laugh.

And she finally had a piece of land in the space, which she obtained in exchange for reading a three-character classic. She is currently in the stage of learning a thousand-character essay, and she will get another piece of land after she finishes learning. It's been a while since she got the space, and she has gradually discovered the good intentions of the original owner of the space. The enlightenment books are on the bottom of the bookshelf on the first floor, which is especially convenient for small dolls like this.

Rong Wan was awakened at about five o'clock in the morning in Laba, and the two brothers were also yawning, as if they hadn't woken up yet. However, seeing Rong Wan's dazed appearance, the two of them came to energy, rushed to Rong Wan's side, shook her little hand, scratched her armpit, playing very vigorously.

One end of Laba porridge came up, and the two older brothers scooped up a spoonful of them and put them in their mouths, just like a game, panicking, and after blowing them for a while, they all brought them to Rong Wan's mouth for his sister to eat.

Rong Wan was touched in her heart, clapped her little hands and chuckled. Although it was not very clear, the two brothers also knew that they were calling them, and felt happy in their hearts.