☆Chapter 54 Reunion Festival

When Rong Wan woke up to make breakfast the next day, I saw Hong Yueer dragging his suitcase out listlessly, to see that she was about to leave here. Although Rong Wan doesn't like Hong Yue'er's character, she is the second brother's girlfriend after all, and she rushed to Taoyuan Village from home specially. She has to ask what she says, and then save her.

However, Hong Yueer obviously has no thoughts to deal with Rong Wan. She is sad and angry now. Last night Rong Le actually told her that they both need time to calm down. What does this mean? Is it because of that little bit of smallness? Is he going to break up with himself? If it wasn't because it was too late to return to the Imperial Capital, she really wanted to pack up and leave immediately. Hong Yue'er didn't sleep well all night. The more she thought about it, the more she felt wronged, her eyes cried and swollen, but she didn't wait for Rong Le to apologize, so she got angry and wanted to leave.

Rong Wan speaks softly, if Hong Yue'er is still willing to say a few more words to her, but now somehow, she is a little irritable after seeing Rong Wan, and her speech will naturally be bad, but Rong Wan also I didn't care, I just thought she was in a bad mood now.

"Little Qi, hurry up and make us breakfast, I'm almost starving to death!" Rong Le didn't know how long he stood around the corner and listened, his face became more and more condensed, but he immediately recovered when he told Rong Wan. The smile of the past.

"Okay, then you can talk to Sister Yue'er!" Rong Wan understood the look in Rong Le's eyes, and sighed helplessly in his heart, leaving space for these two people.

He really doesn't understand Hong Yue'er. If she really likes herself, why would she have such an attitude towards her family, but if she doesn't really like herself, then her expressions of love and Could it be that he was wrong about the action? ! In any case, he will not change the decision made yesterday. They really need to calm down and think about it. If it is still like this, they will not be able to go on.

When Rong Xiao finished the meal and brought it to the big round table in the living room, Rong Le and Hong Yue'er had also finished talking, and both of them looked faint, and they didn't look like they had completely relieved their previous suspicions. However, Hong Yue'er was not as sharp as before. Even with Rong Wan, she could smile and say a few words. She said farewell to everyone, saying that she had something urgent to deal with when she went back. She said that, naturally everyone wouldn't say anything more, and Grandma Rong and the others are all human beings. How can we not see the problem between her and Rong Le.

After breakfast, Rong Le drove Hong Yue'er away. Grandma Rong just shook her head and said nothing. She felt that this girl was not suitable for Rong's family, but she didn't want to interfere with Rong Le's marital affairs, so Rong Le had to make his own decision.

Huang Lele stayed at Rong's house for a few more days. If her parents called back and asked her to go to the New Year, she would not be willing to leave. The conditions of the Rongjia family are no worse than those of many families in the Imperial Capital. They have boilers in their house and all bedrooms are warm. You don't have to worry about being frozen if you wear autumn clothes in the bedroom. It's convenient to take a bath. There is plenty of hot water available at all times. If you want to eat fresh green leafy vegetables, pick them in the greenhouse. The fried vegetables are fragrant, and the greenhouse strawberries are also very sweet, with a strong aroma, mixed with sugar or boiled strawberry jam are delicious Speechless. If you want to eat game, you can also catch hare and pheasant, which is better than the domestic meat and tastes more delicious. In addition, the Rong family is extremely kind, and the younger ones also respect her very much. The most important thing is that she can see Rong Huan every day, so she is really reluctant to think about it.