☆ Chapter 7 The Conflict of the Parent's Family

The second day of the Lunar New Year can be said to be the quietest day for Rong's family. Dad Rong and the others have to accompany his daughter-in-law back to her natal family, and the children naturally have to follow. However, Dad Rong and his three brothers have all discussed, not staying overnight, and rushing back with their family before dinner.

Father Rong was sitting in front of the carriage in a leather coat, Ma Rong was sitting in the carriage with Rong Wan dressed like a ball, underneath sat an old quilt, Rong An and Rong Ning were holding the carriage by the side of the carriage. Look left and right. The last time Rong An and Rong Ning went to Grandpa's house was during the winter vacation last year, and it has been a year. The changes along the way are quite big, and they naturally attracted their attention.

Going out early in the morning, swaying all the way, and arriving at Rongwan's grandfather's house almost noon, is also on the outskirts of the city, but it is not the same village as that of Zhang Cuicui. When Rong Wan was taken out of the car, she was in a dazed state, her pajamas still remained on her face, and her little mouth was also yawning. She slept soundly in her mother's arms along the way.

Compared with the adobe house of Rong's family, the brick house of Rong's mother's family is more magnificent. There are five main rooms and two east and west wing rooms. The doorway in the middle of the main room is pasted with Spring Festival couplets, and there are two bright reds hanging on the door. The lantern looks very festive.

Before Rong's mother and the others came in, Rong Wan's uncle, Wang Chengg, rushed out first, and Le Dian ran up to Rong's father and Rong's mother. For this sister who took care of her growing up, Wang Cheng was very close to her.

"Sister, is this my little niece? She looks so good!" Wang Cheng's attention was immediately attracted by the long night in Rong's mother's arms. He was about to move his fingers, especially wanting to poke her tender cheek twice. .

"Sister, brother-in-law, go to the house soon, it's freezing cold outside!" Aunt Chuntao opened the curtain and came out, with a smile on his face, letting Rongma and the others into the house, and vaguely looked at Wang Cheng. At a glance, it seemed to be provocative.

Mother Rong didn't miss that look, she felt a little bit in her heart, avoiding Chun Tao's hand extended, but she couldn't help sighing in her heart. She really didn't want to mix up with this mess of her family, after all, she was a married girl.

Rong Wan's uncle, Wang Qi, was speaking with the two old people in the room. When Rong's mother entered the house, he got up and called sister Sheng, and exchanged a few words with Dad Rong, but the smile was not enough, not only There is no meaning to be close, and there is faint jealousy and dissatisfaction.

The eldest son of Uncle Rong Wan's family, Wang Qing, is in the fourth grade this year. His temperament is totally different from his parents. He is very shy, but his grades are not very good. Below are two girls. The eldest Wang Xin is in second grade this year. It's grade, and the younger Wang Yue is five years old this year.

Before Mama Rong and Dad Rong, they paid a New Year greeting to the two old men, Wang Xin and Wang Yue ran over and said in unison, "Aunty, Uncle, Happy New Year!" Then they reached out in front of Mama Rong and Dad Rong. His eyes kept peeking into the big pocket at Rong Dad's feet.

Rong's mother also knew that the two children had been taught by younger siblings to be inconsistent, but it was inconvenient to say more, but smiled and gave them and Wang Qing a red envelope. But when Mom Rong and Dad Rong brought their children to Old Man Wang and Mrs. Wang, the sisters opened the red envelope nearby. Wang Yue smiled so that his eyes were narrowed, but Wang Xin curled his lips. Unhappy.