☆ Chapter 98

Fortunately, Qi Ma just teased her. When eating, it was not only Qi Ma persuading her to eat more, but Grandpa Qi and Dad Qi also said two or three times to make her eat full. She also understood the unfinished meaning in the words, and she didn't even know what she wanted. Why did I pick up the conversation? I immersed myself in a bitter effort. I felt a little bit braced when I put the chopsticks on.

When he returned to her family's house, Qi Lian brought a cart of gifts, not only for Grandpa Rong, Grandma Rong, Dad Rong, and Mom Rong, but everyone in Rong's family had them, and they all picked them according to their preferences. I knew it was done by heart.

The car hadn't stopped at the gate of Rong's compound. Dad Rong and the others had already walked over here quickly. They had been waiting at the gate early in the morning. After waiting for Rong Wan to get out of the car, Dad Rong carefully examined it for a long time before he said, "Lean..."

When he said this, his eyes were full of bloodshot eyes, his eyes were red, and his voice was slightly choked, which made his eyes feel sore and sore when he said this, and he almost shed tears. Rong Huan and Rong Le, who stood by, couldn't help being full of black lines, thinking that their uncle (dad) was also exaggerating. They hadn't seen each other for a few days, and they could see that Rong Wan was thinner!

They waited at the door for a while, Grandpa Rong couldn't wait in the house, he walked quickly to the yard and shouted outside, urging them to come in quickly. "Is Xiao Qi back? Why don't you let her in quickly!"

"Grandpa, I miss you so much!" Rong Wan rushed towards Grandpa Rong as soon as he entered the yard, stretched out his hand to take Grandpa Rong's arm, and said coquettishly.

"Hey, Xiao Qi doesn't want grandma? Fortunately, I still talk about you every day!" Grandma Rong couldn't sit still after hearing Rong Wan's voice. When she walked to the door, she just heard what Rong Wan said. So I took the sentence.

"How come, I also miss grandpa and grandma, thinking about it as much!" Rong Wan smiled and curled his eyebrows, her slick eyes were also curved like a crescent moon, which well hid the tears in her eyes. . Although she had left home before, this time it was different.

The family goes back to the house and sits down. You talk with each other. Grandma Rong and Ma Rong are concerned about whether Rong Wan is used to the change of identity, while the Rong family man headed by Grandpa Rong can make things difficult like this. , Even the big fat boy of Rong Huan's family knew that the person in front of him had snatched his fragrant aunt, so he stared at Qi Lian fiercely.

During the meal, Grandpa Rong asked Rong Wan to sit next to him, while Dad Rong took the other seat. Although the Rong family's brothers were dissatisfied, they didn't dare to show it. They each chose the position closest to Rong Wan. They didn't know whether they squeezed Qi Lian into the seat furthest from Rong Wan either intentionally or unintentionally.

Dad Rong feels that his dear daughter is suffering from marrying someone else's house. He feels distressed. He can't take care of it. Instead, he has put a lot of food on Rong Wan, and the dishes on the meal are all over the top.

"Little Qi, eat this, your favorite!"

"Little Qi, try this, I specially asked your mother to make it for you!"

"Little Qi, drink more chicken soup. It's been boiled for a long time, so it's especially good for your body!"

...

Rong Wan always showed a bit embarrassed expression, Rong Wan's dad was crying and crying, making Rong Wan only have to eat all of it in one bite. Later, it was Grandpa Rong who couldn't stand it anymore, so he glared at Dad Rong to make him calm down.