☆Chapter 101 Children make good friends

In fact, if Qi Mingyue and the others didn't toss about it, things wouldn't be particularly serious, and they wouldn't be so famous. It's not bad now. You have to be fully armed when you go out. If you are recognized, it is the rhythm of being thrown away. The boyfriend Qi Mingyue snatched from others also broke up with her, and the so-called girlfriends around her also scattered cleanly, for fear that she would get a bad reputation.

Originally, Mr. Lu wanted to wait until Grandpa Qi was not so angry, and begged him to get rid of the matter. At that time, he sent the mother and daughter to their hometown to suffer hardships, and then took them back after a year or a half. He didn't expect his daughter and granddaughter to be so stupid as to pour dirty water on the Qi family.

What made him even more unacceptable was that his granddaughter tried every means to get close to Lu Xue's boyfriend Lei Zi, thinking that he could not only get shelter from the Zhang family, but also completely hit Lu Xue. It's just that Qi Mingyue overestimated her charm. Not only did she fail to make Lei Zi look at her, but instead annoyed the Zhang family and made Lu Xue's family angry.

When he knew this from his son, Mr. Lu almost fainted. He was watched by his son's family with that indifferent look. His heartache was terribly painful, and he waved his hand weakly, indicating that he would never interfere with Qi Mingyue's affairs. NS.

Rong Wan didn't know these things, she was raising her baby at ease now, and no one wanted to smear her ears with those messy things. When she was five months pregnant, she applied to the school for early graduation. Those examination subjects and thesis defense were not difficult for her. The school teachers also took good care of her. The chairs arranged during the examinations were all cushioned with thick cotton pads. Yes, the reply also made her sit down.

Rong Wan's tutor felt very regretful. He wanted to study Ph.D. to allow him to study late. Who would have thought that his most promising student would get married and have children so soon. For this reason, he did not give Qi Lian a good face. However, on the day Rong Wan graduated, he repeatedly urged Rong Wan to come to study Ph.D after giving birth, and he would reserve a place for her.

Because he was about to become a father, Qi Lian's expression on his face became richer and richer. A few times when he received a call from Rong Wan, he even smiled, making Xiao Kong and other juniors and sisters tremble with fright. They all walked with the same hands. Same foot.

Since Rongwan became pregnant, Qi Ma and Qi Lian were responsible for the breakfast, lunch and dinner at home. How can their craftsmanship be compared with Rongwan, even if the color and flavor are worse, the dishes are still monotonous. However, Grandpa Qi and Dad Qi didn't say a word of complaint. Grandpa Qi had to bear it for the sake of his precious great-grandson, and Dad Qi simply couldn't provoke his wife.

When Rong Wan was pregnant for 5 months, her belly was already very big. It looked like she was about to give birth. Everyone who saw her would ask, "You are pregnant with twins!" They are all right. Rong Wan is indeed pregnant twins, but the baby's gender is not known, and they did not say that they must be checked. Anyway, it is the male and female family members who like it.

"It must be a girl, sweet and fragrant little babies, two, haha~" The Rong family has no shortage of boys, so I hope that Rong Wan will give birth to two girls at once. Grandpa Rong and Dad Rong have thought about it. If the Qi family prefers sons to daughters, they will bring the two children to their own homes. Thinking about it, it will be too beautiful.

"It's better to have a baby, a man and a woman make up a good word, and it will be done at once!" Grandpa Qi felt that he was greedy after speaking. The Qi family has been passed on for several generations, and now grandchildren can be pregnant with twins, whether they are male or female. All are good.