☆Chapter 34 is another good holiday

At first, Rong Wan was still a little bit disappointed. I saw Xiao Ba actually abandoned himself for Qi Lian, but after Xiao Ba and Qi Lian finished their boxing exercises, he immediately ran to Rong Wan and took his sister's hand into the house. , Completely left his master behind.

Co-authoring just temporarily gave Rongwan to Qi Lian!

The Rong brothers and Qi Lian were all stunned, thinking, this little baby is too smart!

"Xiao Ba is so smart!" Rong Wan hugged Xiao Ba, and then kissed his blushing cheek. "Xiao Ba will definitely make a lot of money in the future!"

Although Xiao Ba still didn't speak, his face turned red, even his small ears and neck were pink, his big black grape-like eyes blinked twice, and his shy eyes were covered by long thick eyelashes. . He hesitated for a while before returning to kiss Rong Wan, and then dragged Rong Wan to continue walking into the house. His short legs were so fast!

Rong Huan and his brothers took turns patting Qi Lian's shoulder, and their hearts were filled with sympathy for Qi Lian and envy, jealousy and hatred for Xiao Ba.

From this day on, Xiao Ba began to practice boxing with Qi Lian. His movements were soft and awkward. He was cute and lacking enough energy. After practicing for a while, he was tired and sweating profusely. But there are also benefits. His bones are getting stronger now, and his thin face is more fleshy, and his face is ruddy.

The uncles and aunts from the police station came to visit Xiaoba again. Seeing Xiaoba's life at Rong's house was very good, they felt a little more comfortable. Although Xiao Ba still didn't say anything to make them feel sorry, but there is no way. After all, experts said that it takes time, and the child itself is fine, so it should be scared.

Xiaoba's parents didn't find it, and they didn't know when they could find it. The child's whereabouts became a problem. When Dad Rong knew that Xiao Ba's parents had not been found, they offered to let Ba continue to raise him in Rong's family. They would treat Xiao Ba as his own.

Everyone knows that this is the best choice!

Since entering the twelfth lunar month, the Rong family has not had a day of free time. After the twenty-third of the twelfth lunar month, it will be even busier. Everyone has their own things to do. Dad Rong and the others are busy picking vegetables, packing, killing pigs, slaughtering chickens, and stewing meat. Mother Rong and the others have to prepare new clothes for the family. They are also busy buying new year goods, cleaning the house, stuffing sausages, braising fish, and stewing elbows. There are a lot of things waiting for them to do.

Fortunately, Rong Huan and the others are quite capable. They are not ambiguous when picking mushrooms and cutting garlic yellow. Qi Lian can help bundle the garlic yellow and carry the basket to Rong Dad, who is responsible for packing. . And Rong Wan took Xiao Ba to help her mother and the others watch the fire and pull the bellows. If the family is too busy, Rong Wan will be responsible for three meals a day.

Qi Lian felt that every day at the Rong family was very fulfilling and happy. Bundles of garlic yellow tested the eyesight and the flexibility of the hands. He started very slowly, and the difference between the sizes of the bundles was relatively large, but it didn't take long for him to get started. Transporting mushrooms does not require technical content at all, but it allows him to get exercise in running back and forth.

He didn't feel tired at all! When he was running sweaty, his sister would wipe his sweat with a handkerchief, and she asked him to rest. After eating every night, my sister would carry a small bench to sit next to him, and beat his shoulders, arms and legs with a soft fist. With such a caring sister, how could he be tired!