☆ Chapter 10 Willow Flute and Sophora japonica

After a spring rain, the color of the willows became more and more fresh and dazzling. The children of the naughty age would naturally not let go of the flourishing green of this tree. They climbed onto the tree and broke the willow branches. The knife was cut neatly, and then twisted gently to peel off the green bark and the wood wrapped inside, and then slammed it again. The empty tube left was the willow flute.

When the children get together, they will compare the willow flute made by someone who plays the best, and who makes the willow flute looks the best. The children of the Rong family are very clever, and they are always winners. They played the willow flute, making a deep or clear sound. There was no beautiful melody, but it was a sound that made people feel happy.

The best Liu Di is for Rong Wan. He didn't consider Xiao Rong Wan's poor lung capacity at all. Six pairs of big eyes blinked and blinked and stared at Rong Wan. Rong Wan really didn't disappoint them, squeezed the willow flute to his mouth, blew with her cheeks, and then made no sound. She tried two more times, and finally made Liu Di make a sound similar to playing pi.

Rong Wan's face was flushed, suffocated and ashamed.

Rong Huan and the others were happily rolling on the kang, completely unaware that this action hurt the little sister's heart.

Only Dad Rong was proud to lift Rong Wan high, and Le Dian said, "You deserve to be my daughter, it sounds so good!"

Dad's kung fu for talking nonsense with his eyes open has risen again! Although she was praised, she also had to admit that Dad's compliment was too blind! Rong Wan complained silently in his heart, but he liked it very much.

"Bah...Bah!" This is not Rong Wan's vomiting of Dad, it is the bitter taste that Liu Di left in his mouth, which is uncomfortable!

The sound of the willow flute lingered in his ears for a long time, and the elegant and fragrant Sophora japonica flowers appeared in Rong Wan's sight again, standing in the yard, looking up at the clusters of pure white Sophora japonica flowers all over the branches, Rong Wan's mind What emerges is how to eat it, either raw or steamed.

At this season, every household will use bamboo poles with hooks to hook down the branches of locust tree that are covered with locust flowers. A fragrance.

At this time, Grandpa Rong would always tell a few children about the hard but hopeful years. Sophora japonica saved them a lot of rations at that time! However, these words are not attractive to Rong Huan and Rong Le, who have heard it several times. After a while, they rushed to help Dad Rong pick up acacia flowers, leaving Rong Ning and Rong Wan. Looking at him with big round eyes open, this made his sense of loss alleviated a lot.

Rong Wan was biting the sweet Sophora japonica in his mouth, holding a few strings of Sophora japonica in full bloom in his hand, and the elegant fragrance came to his face. Rong Ma even made a small flower crown from Sophora japonica flowers and tender green branches, which she wore on her head for Rong Wan, which was simply beautiful, much more beautiful than the little dolls in the New Year paintings.

Just as Lao Lin brought his little grandson over to visit, the little guy rushed to Rong Wan's side, held her tender white hands, and announced happily, "Little Seventh Sister is so beautiful, I will marry her to be my daughter-in-law in the future!" "

"...You go away, my sister is mine!" Rong Ning pushed away the little guy named Lin Jing dissatisfied, and opened his arms to wrap Rong Wan in his arms. His brother was very fanatical, staring dissatisfied. Looking at Lin Jing.

After hearing the little guy's declaration, Dad Rong's face turned black, so he put the bamboo pole in Ma Rong's hands and strode to the little guy. "You know what a daughter-in-law is, just stare at our little seven!"

"I know! The daughter-in-law is the one who plays with me every day!" Lin Jingkang nodded and said this sentence confidently.

Lao Lin laughed so hard that he couldn't close his mouth. He kept praising his grandson for his good eyesight. Xiao Qi, a child who is good-looking and well-behaved, would be a wonderful thing if he could be his grandson-in-law!

"Children, just for fun, you grown up, what's the strength to follow!" Grandpa Rong winked at Dad Rong, and then said lightly.

"Yeah, I think I'm thinking about it!" Dad Rong nodded quickly. This matter must be categorized as a kid's joke here. It's so risky. If you keep being true, maybe your baby girl will be sold.

Rong Wan calmly ate the Sophora japonica, without paying attention to the bear child in front of her. She believed that grandpa and dad would never order a baby kiss for themselves!

Unwilling to be ignored, Lin Jing stepped forward and stretched out his little paw to try to pinch Rongwan's white face, but he was obviously no match for the defense of Rong Ning, who was three years older than him, so he was miserably caught. The back of my hand was red after taking the shot.

Rong Wan raised his head and glanced at Lin Jing, his big squiggly eyes blinked, then averted his gaze, and the pink mouth continued to eat the Sophora japonica. She had to admit that Lin Jing was quite cute, her big eyes could be turned flexibly, and her small face was very clean. She was wearing a white shirt and overalls, which made her fresh and foreign.

"Little Seven Sister looked at me just now!" Lin Jing said with a smile, leaving behind the incident that had just been slapped. This child is also very relieved.

"Like Little Seven Sister, just have fun with her!" Old Lin happily sat beside Grandpa Rong.

"Hmm!" Lin Jing nodded solemnly.

To say that the child Lin Jing was really interesting, all the toffee in his pocket was taken out and stuffed to Rong Wan, "It's sweet and sweet, you eat!"

Rong Wan glanced at the toffee in her arms, and then at Lin Jing who was full of expectation. Her mouth was grinning and dimples appeared on her white cheeks. She stretched out and shook Lin Jing's little hand.

Lin Jing smiled so that his eyes were curved like crescents, and he held Rong Wan's little hand and shook it. He knew that his younger sister would like him!

Grandpa Rong had a distressed expression on his face. What's wrong with this baby. Just telling her the story of the indomitable anti-Japanese heroes, he was hit by a sugar-coated cannonball in a blink of an eye!

But Rong Wan's next move made him happy again. Rong Wan grabbed three candies with her little hands and gave them to Rong Ning, repeating "Brother, eat!"

Of course, Rong Wan hadn't forgotten the little friend Lin Jing who contributed sweets, and grabbed one for him, giving him too much beauty, completely forgetting the fact that the sweets in Rong Wan's hand were all given by him.

"This kid..." Lao Lin said with a smile. To express Lao Lin's aspirations in current words, it should be said that his grandson is simply weak!

The friends who shared the sweets can finally play happily, so that when Lao Lin was going to take Lin Jing away, the child was tearing down the door frame and refused to leave. This trick was taught to him by Rong Ning, and the result was obviously. The struggle failed.

After eating Sophora japonica, everyone turned their attention to elm money. The elm money on these elm trees in the family is very dense, clumped in clusters, and occasionally the elm money blown down by the wind is as light and erratic as butterfly wings. Similar to a small copper coin, this shape alone is quite rare, and because the homophonic sound is "remaining money", it can be used to please you.

Grandma Rong laundered the collected elm money, and part of it was left for the children to eat raw. It was tender, crisp and sweet, with a particularly good taste. Some of them are made into elm money porridge, which is delicious and appetizing. Just chop the remaining elm money, mix it with eggs, and wrap them into swollen dumplings. When they are boiled in the pot, they are fragrant, but they are not enough to eat.

Rongwan has more things to eat at this moment. I crushed the dumplings into pieces, poured them on the dumpling soup, and it tasted delicious. Unfortunately, she is still a child now, and she will be round after a little bit of it. I could complain and watched everyone gulping.

There are fresh things to eat every day on the table during this season. It is especially happy to eat every day tonight. She can't help but pray that this period will be longer and longer.