☆Chapter 27 Meeting her at the temple fair

"Today Xiaoqi has made a great contribution. This piece of fish will be rewarded to Xiaoqi!" Grandpa Rong Wan put the white tender fish with the thorns removed into Rong Wan's bowl and said cheerfully. When he saw the baby granddaughter The child is refreshed and very happy.

"Yes, yes, thanks to Xiaoqi today, or where can we bring so many things back!" Rongwan's uncle Wang Cheng added a sticky elbow skin to Rongwan, and said cheerfully, thinking When the crowd of people onlookers admired it, it was so refreshing in my heart!

"We Xiaoqi can do anything! Dad is proud of you!" Dad Rong was silly and happy next to him. If he was at his own home, he would pick up Rong late and kiss him, and use his scum to stab the baby girl tenderly. 

Although Rong Ma didn't say anything to praise Rong Wan, the smile on her face never faded. Rong An and Rong Ning nodded frequently, agreeing to their grandfather, uncle and others' praise of their sister.

Hearing what everyone in the family said, Rong Wan was embarrassed to cover her hot little face with her little hand, only revealing clear and clear eyes with shame. Rong Wan's cute appearance made everyone in the family want to laugh very much. A terrible laugh would make Rong Wan ashamed to want to count under the table. They all held back and endured very hard.

Seeing that everyone no longer mentions this topic, they are just thinking about picking vegetables for themselves, and then Rong Wan puts down his little hand, revealing his ruddy little face. The sticky elbow skin is fragrant and not greasy, and it is so greasy to eat late, but I still want to taste it again. The tender fish in her bowl can't even see a small thorn, and they have carefully cleaned it out. The taste is very delicious. There are also spare ribs that have been deboned. The color is golden, red and oily.

Rong Wan felt that he was already full, but Grandpa and Grandma kept putting them in their bowls, all of which were boneless meat. Seeing the look in their expectant eyes, how could Rong Wan be willing to let them down? Bit by bit, he ate up that pile of meat, and his soft belly was already bulging.

"I'm full, I can't eat anymore!" Rong Wan gently patted her bulging belly and shook her head. There was half a bowl of rice left in her bowl, which she pushed to Dad Rong. "Grandma and grandpa eat it by themselves, it's really delicious!"

Rong Wan ate the sauce around his mouth, and his little greasy mouth moved and moved. It looked so much fun. While wiping her mouth, she earnestly persuaded her grandma to eat more, so that the smiles on the faces of the two old men never stopped, and the smiles were brighter than flowers.

Of course, Grandpa Rong Wan still had a bit of sourness in his heart, after all, Rong Wan was the grandfather who called her grandma first!

In the afternoon, Dad Rong took Ma Rong and the children to the temple fair. He saw a few shops selling clothes. He planned to buy some clothes for his wife and children, especially Ma Rong, who hadn't worn anything after marrying him for so many years. What a good dress, now the conditions at home have improved, and she can no longer suffer.

"What to buy, I don't need clothes, just buy some for Xiaoqi and An An!" Ma Rong waved his hands again and again.

"This mother must look good on it!" Rong Wan said, tiptoeing, pointing to a blue floral dress with waist waist hanging on the shelf. Although her mother is already the mother of three children, her figure is still very good, wearing this to match her skin tone and show her figure couldn't be more suitable.

"This is your child? It looks like the little star who came out on TV, and he is very discerning! Tell you, elder sister, this is too suitable for your body, it looks like three children My mother, it's not worse than a girl in her early twenties!" The stall owner is a girl who can speak well, pulling Rong's mother to boast, her expression is very sincere, making people not feel hypocritical when listening. Useful.