Arc 7: Royal Deceit (226)

The candle burned till midnight, its flame flickering with the wind slipping in the window. Its light illuminated the whole room and permitting through the thin creamy bed curtains. It fell on Hong Cha's bare slender shoulders. She raised her head with her eyes closed. Gu Zixing traced kisses on her fair neck. His other hand caressed its way to her shoulder and slipped her robe off her upper body. Hong Cha felt as if flames roamed her skin with his every touch. She can't tell what to do. Her eyes opened a bit as Gu Zixing lightly bit her neck.

His kisses fell down to her collar, on her chest and his warm breath fanned on her sensitive surface. Hong Cha gasped when Gu Zixing licked her erect nipple. He placed it in his mouth and gently sucked. The pleasure is enough but he had his other hand on her second mound. Hong Cha whimpered as he kneaded her and sometimes pinching her nub. A third sensation added. Gu Zixing slipped his hand from her underwear and touched her sacred folds. It stirred her enough, causing Hong Cha to shiver and arch her waist a little.

Hong Cha felt him leaving. She opened her eyes in puzzlement but pain struck her beneath. Hong Cha's nails dug into the bedsheets. The pain suddenly subsided when Gu Zixing leaned down to whisper something she can't understand. Overwhelming pleasure took over her. Hong Cha's lips parted and her arousing moans echoed in the room. Gu Zixing pressed her body into the bed, his pace going faster.

"Camellia!"

"What?!" Hong Cha sat up. She looked around her while panting. She is in her room, alone. But, was that her dream?

Her face instantly burned. How can she dream like that?!

It also felt so real, and she...

Hong Cha raised the blanket. Indeed, the bedsheet is wet. Hong Cha was so ashamed she wanted to scream it out. She had an erotic dream of him, why did she become a pervert?!

Last night, Gu Zixing kissed her the second time. He pressed her on the bed but he didn't continue. He slowly retreated while saying he needs to leave. Hong Cha can't sleep after that and when she did, she dreamt of something preposterous.

Hong Cha sighed while the maids helped her dress up for the morning. She went to Fengye Courtyard where they always gather to eat. She exhaled deeply and composed herself, ready to greet everyone. It was lucky Meng Ziyan and Gu Shang are there first.

"Aunt Ziyan, Uncle Shang, good morning." She bowed to them and Meng Ziyan helped her get up.

"Cha'er, are you fine now? Zi'er visited you last night and he said you weren't feeling well that's why you didn't show up at dinner." Meng Ziyan worriedly checked Hong Cha but the young girl smiled.

"I'm fine now, Aunt." Hong Cha subconsciously looked back and saw Gu Shang wink. He raised his thumbs and mouthed she did a good job. Hong Cha was stunned, did Gu Zixing told his father they kissed?!

"Auntie, Uncle!" A girl cheerfully called. Hong Cha turned and saw Se Hong. "Oh, hi. You're the girl Xing was looking for yesterday. I'm Se Hong, Grand General Se Xunyi's daughter."

"Hong Cha, from An Country." Hong Cha returned a smile. She felt threatened yesterday when Se Hong appeared but now, that feeling is gone. Hong Cha realized she hates Gu Zixing than anyone else, the same way she loves him. That is why she easily get irritated by his insensitiveness.

"An Country?" Se Hong was shocked.

"Se Hong, you're here?" Gu Zixing's arrival had Se Hong stopped from asking another question. Se Hong waved her hand. He can only shake his head. Gu Zixing bowed to his parents and cupped his hand, "Father, Mother, greetings. I wish you good health."

"Well, now that we are all here, have a seat. Xiao Hong, do you want to join?" Gu Shang asked. He received a warning glare from Meng Ziyan. He knew what she means, she worries Hong Cha will get jealous.

"Many thanks, Uncle." Se Hong accepted the invitation and immediately chose to sit next to Gu Zixing's supposed chair.

"Camellia, have a seat." Gu Zixing didn't pick that chair and had Hong Cha occupy it instead. The servant brought another cushion where he can sit at the edge of the table.

"Hong Cha, psst." Se Hong called her attention. Hong Cha turned to her as Se Hong requested, "Let's change seat."

Hong Cha wanted to decline but she remembered the weird dream she had. It made her ashamed to face Gu Zixing. She didn't think twice and exchanged with Se Hong. Gu Zixing raised a brow at this. He have a feeling Hong Cha did it on purpose. Hong Cha looked up and met his dominant gaze. His lips were pursed, his eyes hooded but a brow of his is raised as if questioning her. Hong Cha said nothing and lowered her head. Every time she sees him, that Gu Zixing in her dream takes over her thoughts!

"Xing, you like these when we were kids!" Se Hong tried to pick specific delicacies for Gu Zixing but he keeps declining.

"When we were kids." Gu Zixing emphasized the word 'when'. Se Hong likes talking about their past and he is concerned Hong Cha will get mad at him again. "Se Hong, you were gone for seven years. We already grew up and some things have to change."

"I was just looking out for you." Se Hong scoffed like a child.

Hong Cha keeps eating without bothering anyone. She listened in secret and finds it intriguing that Se Hong is very close with Gu Zixing. Hong Cha curiously glanced at Gu Zixing and found out he is looking at her. He smiled towards Hong Cha but that friendly effect didn't work. Instead, it became seductive for her.

"Cough!" Hong Cha choked. Is her mind playing with her or Gu Zixing changed overnight?!

"Oh my, she's choking!"

"Zi'er, quick!"

"Camellia, don't eat too much!" Gu Zixing approached her and handed tea but Hong Cha picked Se Hong's drink.

"Hey!" Se Hong's jaw dropped in disbelief.